Decisions Decisions

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So today I woke up with a hangover and blogged about last night with my girlfriend which is surprisingly the next blog in this forum. Then my girlfriend went kind of psycho and broke up with me. (I created a new topic to get a new discussion going)

Some background information, we are both mentally insane to some degree.

She hears voices and they kept getting louder as she was getting closer to me. So she ended our relationship that she tried so hard to get into. Once in everyone's life you get into a relationship that fails miserably. The good thing is that future relationships are much easier to deal with...and I had that relationship years ago.

So she told me she didn't want the girlfriend boyfriend title and just to keep benefit status. I told her, nah, have a good one and I just sort of took her out of my life as painful as it was. I have been getting repeated texts saying now that the voices are screaming harder in pain and she realize she just made a mistake.

So Tempers,
Should I take her back?

Edit:
Why does every paragraph begin with an S?!?!

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some reason I cannot fathom, regarding the paragraphs.

Sounds like she is rather insane if she hears voices in her head.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heh, I think I'm going to take her back. She further claims that it was a test to see how much we love each other. Don't know about that, but she is really hurting from it.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Psychological help is to be told how people should think vs how they can think.

She loves me, sure of it. I think
smile.gif

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
In my opinion, you shouldn't have gotten a girlfriend to begin with. Relationships are stupid.

I like your thinking. I feel relationships are just some form of control of another person which usually I don't like. Basically we are friends with benefits and we are keeping each other from seeing other people with benefit status. Occasionally the word love gets thrown around and have intimate moments, but is a relationship needed to have those moments =p?

QUOTE(ProtoKun7 @ Oct 31 2010, 10:12 AM) "She loves me, sure of it, I think."

So much uncertainty...

Apparently she broke up with me because she couldn't tell if she really loved me or just an illusion. She started replying how much it was hurting her that we didn't have the bf/gf title anymore (probably because I denied benefit status). I'm not the type of person who prevents people from getting hurt all the time, so I let her take a couple hours to see if she really wanted to get back together. I wasn't texting her during those few hours and she eventually broke down. I let her endure a little more pain (she started becoming very honest and what she saw of us, keep in mind I still had plans to get back with her). So everything played really well and we learned a few things about each other in the process. I'm pretty sure she won't break up with me for a while
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Xdqwerty, Hello, my friend. +1