Hacking decalgirl skins

roguetrip

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey all, came across decalgirls site of ds lite skins, how are these? do they hold up? And the image quality good on them?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The quality is VERY good on them. I've had the "Retro" skin on mine since the day I bought my DSlite:

DSLopen.jpg

DSLclosed.jpg

Still in good shape and no fading or peeling or anything.

Trust me when I say they are a bit of a pain to apply though, especially the one that goes around the buttons. Just take your time applying it and you'll be fine.

They are made of vinyl and have a clear coat over them to protect the artwork. They don't use glue to apply, so they are easy to remove if you need to re-position them.

One thing that is nice is that they mail them USPS, so no waiting around for a devilery guy to knock on your door.....just watch the mailbox.

WB3000

Trophies
Website
wb3000.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
I took the lower inside decal off, it made my buttons move slow. It's completely ruined now, since it splits and sticks all up when you remove it. I'd advise don't mess with it once it's on.
wink.gif

funwithplaydough

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
great skins, I have a Nintendo retro style on my old DS Phat, A UK Flag (Union Jack) on my GBA SP and one for my iPod Nano, and a Japanese Sunrise Flag also for my iPod Nano(as a second skin) and one for new my iPod Touch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1