decalgirl skins

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by roguetrip, Oct 1, 2007.

1. roguetrip
    OP

roguetrip GBAtemp Fan

Jul 25, 2007
    United States
    Hey all, came across decalgirls site of ds lite skins, how are these? do they hold up? And the image quality good on them?

2. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
    The quality is VERY good on them. I've had the "Retro" skin on mine since the day I bought my DSlite:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Still in good shape and no fading or peeling or anything.

Trust me when I say they are a bit of a pain to apply though, especially the one that goes around the buttons. Just take your time applying it and you'll be fine.

They are made of vinyl and have a clear coat over them to protect the artwork. They don't use glue to apply, so they are easy to remove if you need to re-position them.

One thing that is nice is that they mail them USPS, so no waiting around for a devilery guy to knock on your door.....just watch the mailbox.

3. WB3000

WB3000 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 5, 2007
    United States
    I took the lower inside decal off, it made my buttons move slow. It's completely ruined now, since it splits and sticks all up when you remove it. I'd advise don't mess with it once it's on. [​IMG]

4. NotAgOat

NotAgOat Member

Newcomer
    Sep 25, 2006
    United States
  5. Rayder

Rayder Mostly lurking lately....

Former Staff
    Jan 14, 2007
    United States
    USA
  6. funwithplaydough

funwithplaydough Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 9, 2006
    United States
    great skins, I have a Nintendo retro style on my old DS Phat, A UK Flag (Union Jack) on my GBA SP and one for my iPod Nano, and a Japanese Sunrise Flag also for my iPod Nano(as a second skin) and one for new my iPod Touch.

7. Meta

Meta Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Do they ship to Germany? I like these Skins [​IMG]

8. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

Nov 27, 2006
    London
    i have a skin from there for my Wii and i will be getting a skin for my PS3 and ipod classic soon, they are truly high quality skins.

9. sirAnger

sirAnger GBAtemp Fan

Dec 4, 2002
    United States
    Michigan
    I got a retro skin for my DS Phat a while back. It's held up very nicely. Highly recommended.

10. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

Jun 5, 2007
    United States
    Spoomo
    ya there REALLY good, i got some skins and fit perfectly and, its just GREAT [​IMG]