Hacking Dealextreme

telephony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone know if dealextreme are stocked with the new shell for the R4s, and what color are they? I've sent an email to them two days ago and haven't received a reply yet.

Also how long does shipping take with regular airmail? Could people who ordered from them in the past post how long it took (if you're in the USA, maybe specify what area or state)?

chilko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
my order to bulgaria (europe) arrived in exactly 14 days. i've ordered in the end of august (before the announcement of the new shell). in the package there wasn't a card reader, but i don't need it anyway.

wrathek

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered long before the new shell, but when i did it was black. The new shells are black though, obviously, just by looking at the pictures here
tongue.gif

telephony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But the color depends on what they are currently stocked with. Maybe they got a white batch or something. Like with the "old" r4 shells, they're all white in the preview pictures. You have to ask them directly, or someone else who bought a card somewhat recently to know what color the batch is.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i ordered r4 from dx about 2 weeks ago and it's black/grey. Looks liek the new casing but i don't think that it is it, because the old casing looks same as the new casing, right?
biggrin.gif

telephony

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered r4 from dx about 2 weeks ago and it's black/grey. Looks liek the new casing but i don't think that it is it, because the old casing looks same as the new casing, right?
biggrin.gif

The new casing has like ridges on the side and the sd card doesn't click in anymore since they removed the spring.

My Japanese Kingston came to New York in 6 days.

Wow, but that's the express shipping or whatever, not regular airmail, right?

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i got my stuff from dealextreme on the 5th pf september
i ordered on the 19, which is pretty much typical
its quite good though, since i accidentally gave them the wrong address and they already sent it out
somehow it managed to get home ok

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: lemme ask in forums