chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 orders in with dealextreme.com [for console repair parts] that were placed back on dec 23rd and jan 3rd. and while I realise that the holidays have something to do with the delay, I do find it rather unacceptable that the 1st order (which was then separated into 2 orders by their fulfillment center) hasn't moved a bit since being accepted and dispatched back at the beginning of this month.

this is the latest information for the 1st part of the order that was placed on 23 Dec.
QUOTE said:
Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, January 08, 2011, 9:28 am, SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, January 06, 2011, 2:54 am, PORTEE
I don't remember ever having to wait this long for a parcel to make its way to the states before.

rikuumi

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
thieves like us said:
I have 2 orders in with dealextreme.com [for console repair parts] that were placed back on dec 23rd and jan 3rd. and while I realise that the holidays have something to do with the delay, I do find it rather unacceptable that the 1st order (which was then separated into 2 orders by their fulfillment center) hasn't moved a bit since being accepted and dispatched back at the beginning of this month.

this is the latest information for the 1st part of the order that was placed on 23 Dec.
QUOTE said:
Detailed Results:

Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
Foreign International Dispatch, January 08, 2011, 9:28 am, SHANGHAI, CHINA PEOPLES REP
Foreign Acceptance, January 06, 2011, 2:54 am, PORTEE
I don't remember ever having to wait this long for a parcel to make its way to the states before.
stop whining I ordered one thing dec 16th and still haven't received it..

thieves like us

chaos personified
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll give it until the end of this week and if I still haven't seen an update with anything hitting u.s. customs then I'll contact them. I'm just a little anxious because I've had 2 DSi systems disassembled and sprawled out on the living room floor awaitiing the upper displays and kingdom hearts shell replacements for what seems a very long time.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Make use of their live support, I did that and got my order moved to express, for free! then I was happy to see it shipped out!

bazamuffin

RESIDENT HATER OF POLITICAL POSTING WANKSTAINS
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Julian Sidewind said:
DX always takes like a month from ordering to receiving. Same with Focalprice and ebay items from Hong Kong or China.

I hear you on that!! I ordered spares last week of December and its scheduked for delivery end of this month. Mega pain, but it does save some pennies if you can wait

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i've contacted them and they refuse to acknowledge me i'm 4 parcels missing in total and it doesn't look like i'm getting any of them
angry.gif

i really used to like them but not any more

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
DX doesn't really have the best customer service either.

I have 2 open tickets with them that I've gotten ignored on. It kinda sucks.

Plus I just got something yesterday that I ordered on October 16th 2010. And it was broken.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
its best just to wait a month like others said

it took 5 weeks for me when I ordered (and none of the stuff was out of stock or anything)

betterman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most shipping from China will be delayed because of the bad weather. Shipping to USA, Austrilia, UK/ Europe will be badddly delayed by the bad weather. Make sure that you place your order early. Chinese lunar new year holiday will begin from 25th, Jan. Most factory in China will stop to supply. Workers are very busy to buy ticket to go back home. Everything will be get normal after 10th, Feb.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
i've been waiting since the first week in december, i think i've waited long enough
one of the orders was placed on 12 november
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

according to the tracking service they have been stuck in china for a month

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
Shelleeson said:
i've been waiting since the first week in december, i think i've waited long enough
one of the orders was placed on 12 november
angry.gif
angry.gif
angry.gif

according to the tracking service they have been stuck in china for a month

Do not trust the tracking. 3 packages that I've already received say that they are 'in office of outward departure' still in China. The tracking is unreliable and stupid.

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
hankchill said:
Do not trust the tracking. 3 packages that I've already received say that they are 'in office of outward departure' still in China. The tracking is unreliable and stupid.
there is no record of them entering britain and 1 package is destined for america
wacko.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, there was a power outage while you were sleeping?