smile.gif

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it depends on what you order. My R4 came in around 2 weeks and that's the fastest thing I've ever gotten from there..
The only thing that keeps me from buying there are those ridiculously low prices
yaynds.gif

arctic_flame

GBAtemp ATMEGA8 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
moozxy said:
I think it depends on what you order. My R4 came in around 2 weeks and that's the fastest thing I've ever gotten from there..
The only thing that keeps me from buying there are those ridiculously low prices
yaynds.gif

I love it how eveyone says how cheap they are when their markup is over 150% compared to how much you could buy it for if you were actually in China on many items. Oh well, Sucks for us living in the west.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
arctic_flame said:
moozxy said:
yaynds.gif

I love it how eveyone says how cheap they are when their markup is over 150% compared to how much you could buy it for if you were actually in China on many items. Oh well, Sucks for us living in the west.

a good example is they sell a vertical stand for the ps2 slim for $11 dollars but you can get the same exact stand in poundland for £1!

lewjay

Trophies
XP
Country
Guess I lucked out with my shipping time. My ewin expansion from psxboy supposedly shipped on 5/13 and I'm still waiting on it.

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Usually takes like 7-14 days to finland. Sometimes it's really fast and then sometimes slooooooow.
biggrin.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arctic_flame said:
moozxy said:
yaynds.gif

O hai der, this is info for you.

We don't live in China, and most of us purchasing online, probably don't GO to china, and compared to USA prices which is what matters, since these are being bought mostly in the USA (And elsewhere, but same theory applies), the prices are GREAT. Compare it to other sites that sell the same things and the prices are much lower... gotta love that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: