Hacking DeadSkullzJr's NDS(i) Cheat Databases

SPL1TT3R

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to ask this can but you make add cheats for Metal Fight Beyblade: Bakushin Susanow Shuurai! cheats list?
Like adding all parts or unlocking special moves or even max rank SS?

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have no clue where to ask for this :-? so forgive me
This is for the game Harvest Moon DS cute (Harvest Moon DS will not work double ribbon and runs slow glitch)
Anyway Harvest Moon Ds has the Time Stop, Item cycler for slot 1 and 2, but HMDS cute does not. Where can I request these for that game.
TY (^^)/

CrazySkullHeart

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello. I have downloaded the cheat code files linked and for the most part they work. However, I need help. When checking the cheats for the Gen 2 Pokemon remakes, the Spikey Eared Pichu event aka Pikachu coloured Pichu code does not appear. I checked the usrcheat.dat file (I'm on 3ds via homebrew) and references to the event the cheat code is meant to activate is there but for some reason, the code just does not appear for me to activate. If DeadSkullz or someone can help me here, I would appreciate it.

P.S-I am not 100% sure but other event pokemon like the Arceus Ruins of Alph event pokemon are not there either. If this is a bug or me checking the wrong sections for the codes I'm after, I didn't know.

valfaley

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why castlevania order of eclesia cheat code not found on Cyclods iEvolution (user.evocheats)
i try US,KOR,EU it say no cheat code for this game
but in your list have this game

huypsp1998

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey Dead, I'm playing pokemon volt white on my 3ds twilight emu, every other pokemon roms hack have their respective cheat lists but not the volt white one. The game version is 3.1 complete
Post automatically merged:

Hey Dead, I'm playing pokemon volt white on my 3ds twilight emu, every other pokemon roms hack have their respective cheat lists but not the volt white one. The game version is 3.1 complete
I went back and found your 3.2 patch for the game, and managed to find the clean rom from subreddit Roms but this time xdelta gives me wrong checksum error. Any ideal ?

Last edited by huypsp1998,

huypsp1998

Trophies
XP
Country
Post automatically merged:

I went back and found your 3.2 patch for the game, and managed to find the clean rom from subreddit Roms but this time xdelta gives me wrong checksum error. Any ideal ?
Nvm, I've found out why. Nonetheless thank you for the work.

RoloPolo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I wanted to know if it is somehow possible to manually update the database with the cheats where the Pokemon Silver Yellow game appears as 1.17 to 1.18

Toshioz

Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
Is anyone can help ?
I can access to code via press Y then I press X but nothing show up.
I found that some games are not show also. How to fix this ?

for Ex.
I've tried with game "Summon Night X Tears Crown > Press Y > Then X but nothing happened

What should i do ?

LegzRwheelz

Trophies
Scrolling here learning to mod my dishwasher
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, is there a way to convert these cheats to RetroArch cheats for the melonds core? I've already been to the discord server and was told they should be on here but I've searched the thread and didn't find anything related to RetroArch.
To those that don't know, RetroArch uses .cht files. It's basically a txt file renamed to cht with basic formatting. Hell, if anybody has just one file that has been converted, I will put in the work and release these to the community. Also, if someone knows if melonds cheats for RA have already been released, can you point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Twone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Hey! The user.evoCheats is broken. My CycloDS can't find any cheats with it on my flashcart, nor can I open the file in r4cce or EvoTools. Only workaround I found was to edit another database file in r4cce to delete a bunch of cheats to reduce the filesize and export it as .evoCheats. The older version worked fine but I'm not sure where to find it since previous versions are not in the MEGA folder anymore.

Rogog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey DeadSkullzJr I got your file loaded into my emulator well but I’m playing Pokémon heartgold where the complete johto and the national Pokédex cheat both don’t work it’s fairly crucial for getting into further points in the game if there’s a way you can fix that in your next update I’d be gracious and happy thank you for your work and your brain

Rogog

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey DeadSkullzJr I got your file loaded into my emulator well but I’m playing Pokémon heartgold where the complete johto and the national Pokédex cheat both don’t work it’s fairly crucial for getting into further points in the game if there’s a way you can fix that in your next update I’d be gracious and happy thank you for your work and your brain
By the way it’s loaded through iOS phone

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
List of Harvest Moon games that have cheats:
- Harvest Moon - Frantic Farming (USA)
- Harvest Moon - The Tale of Two Towns (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Grand Bazaar (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Grand Bazaar (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - Island of Happiness (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Island of Happiness (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - Sunshine Islands (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS - Sunshine Islands (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS - The Tale of Two Towns (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS (Europe)
- Harvest Moon DS (Europe) (Rev 1)
- Harvest Moon DS (USA)
- Harvest Moon DS (USA) (Rev 1)
- Harvest Moon DS Cute (USA)

I just added cheats for Harvest Moon DS (Europe) (Rev 1) however every other game is already in the databases. Using cheats with the default R4 kernel on the R4i SDHC Gold Pro is like asking for trouble lol, I recommend you switch to YSmenu, here I can help you with that, I actually put YSmenu together for people so they don't have to get confused with assembling the files together themselves, hope this helps:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/egadrhxj8gimu5t/AACv2KqWmeXEHkxoYRluobxha?dl=0
I love you stranger

Reactions: AWESOMEGAMER

AWESOMEGAMER

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^some of the ones for
HM Tale of Two Tows & HM DS cute
Do not work you have to just get some new one. I can not remember which ones that they are right now.
-oh yeah I could not get th4e Gotoz code to work for nothing so I just got a new code-
and HMDS(C) is full of bugs and I mean a bunch of them. you have to just save a lot.
-HMDS(c) Some sprite codes did not work :-?
-this game has no game editor :-< but there are item bag codes um some where I got them some where so you can get anything that you want *yippee*
-There is a time stop that is bad but it works so um use it (or not)

Stargazer_Sigma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use the shiny encounter cheat for Pokemon Volt White v3.2 and it doesn't seem to work. Pokemon Renegade Platinum and Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux has specific instructions for activating the shiny encounter cheat, but there's no instruction for whether the shiny cheat needs to be activated in the game for Pokemon Volt White v3.2.

DeadSkullzJr

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to use the shiny encounter cheat for Pokemon Volt White v3.2 and it doesn't seem to work. Pokemon Renegade Platinum and Pokemon Blaze Black 2 Redux has specific instructions for activating the shiny encounter cheat, but there's no instruction for whether the shiny cheat needs to be activated in the game for Pokemon Volt White v3.2.
Set the game to DS mode, not all codes are compatible for both modes yet, working on it.

Reactions: Stargazer_Sigma

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto