Deadpool Video Game Remaster Coming to Xbox One/PS4

DeadpoolLogo.jpg

Iconic anti-hero Deadpool will be receiving a remaster of his rather successful 2013 videogame for the current generation of consoles. Launching at $49.99, Deadpool will be available for PS4 and Xbox One on November 17th, 2015, and will include all of the original DLC.

:arrow: SOURCE

Abcdfv

What comes around goes around.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NOW THEY'RE REMAKING GAMES FROM TWO YEARS AGO.

Soon games will never be released, 6 months into development they'll stop on it and start on the remaster.

Reactions: MrJason005

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It says all the original DLC. I won't be surprised if it is getting new dlc then. Most likely character skins. They wouldn't be the first to do this with a remaster.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
The fact that there's no PC version of this means they didn't really change anything. It's essentially just a re-release for newer consoles, not a remaster.

I got the PC version for like $10 way back when, so I'm set. It actually wasn't a bad game at all, just kind of short.

D

Deleted User

While I loved the dead pool game..I really don't see a point in them remastering it. Especially when I can get it on my PC for around $10. That is besides the point though. These remasters are starting to get a bit silly. While I love reliving some of my favorite games as much as the next guy. That can only go so far..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative