Dead serious way to feed the homeless

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfc1Jq5p6M[/youtube]
My voice isn't authoritative enough to pull this off, but people here, try it sometime.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xuphor said:
machomuu said:
EDIT: NVM.

Uh, care to put something there that actually qualifies as a post instead of a mere +1?

Will my original post said this:
QUOTE said:
Here:
CODE
[youtube]BIfc1Jq5p6M[/youtube]
Then the video appeared, so I got rid of it and said "EDIT:NVM" or "Nevermind".

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
+1

Posts Not Merged
tongue.gif

Lol, Joking, man, it's quite rare when someone shows enough kindness to do that..
biggrin.gif

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
machomuu said:
QUOTE said:
Here:
Code:

Ah, my bad. +2 for both of us then.

Back to the video, seriously, someone try that. I'd really like to know if anyone finds a place that it works for. I can't tell what place he did it at.

@ron - Kinda hard to say.... I think he did it just to screw with the restaraunt, not to be kind, judging by the title of the video. But yea, it's definately got a layer of kindness no matter what if it works.

chyyran

somehow a weeb now.
Developer
Trophies
Website
ronnchyran.com
XP
Country
Canada
Xuphor said:
machomuu said:
QUOTE said:
Here:
Code:

Ah, my bad. +2 for both of us then.

Back to the video, seriously, someone try that. I'd really like to know if anyone finds a place that it works for. I can't tell what place he did it at.

@ron - Kinda hard to say.... I think he did it just to screw with the restaraunt, not to be kind, judging by the title of the video. But yea, it's definately got a layer of kindness no matter what if it works.

Still, those guys got fed.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Give them food so they can live another 24 hours longer in there poor stated lives... very thoughtful.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Zetta_x said:
Give them food so they can live another 24 hours longer in there poor stated lives... very thoughtful.
I'm sure even homeless people and other people living in poverty would rather be living than dead.

Are any of your posts not rude, insensitive, or depressing? Take your pessimistic crap elsewhere please.

On-Topic: I think this video was more to poke fun at the homeless people than to help them, hence the "audience" laughter, the guy laughing, and of course the title of the video. Even though it was a good deed in the long run, this guy didn't have good intentions, which is pretty shameful.

Zetta_x

The Insane Statistician
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TDWP FTW said:
Zetta_x said:
I'm sure even homeless people and other people living in poverty would rather be living than dead.

Are any of your posts not rude, insensitive, or depressing? Take your pessimistic crap elsewhere please.

On-Topic: I think this video was more to poke fun at the homeless people than to help them, hence the "audience" laughter, the guy laughing, and of course the title of the video. Even though it was a good deed in the long run, this guy didn't have good intentions, which is pretty shameful.

I'm a realist; I constantly feel I need to throw up with everyone feeling they need to be nice all the time and claim that this is the right thing to do. It's just to keep balance since no one else bothers to think logically.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
The guy who picked up the call wasn't very bright I presume.

It's still nice that the guys could get that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-