Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Apologies if there is a more appropriate thread to post this already. Who's beaten it? I've gotten through all of them except this and the last one and it's driving me absolutely insane. Is Genra way overpowered or am I just ridiculously bad at this game? Any strategies or tips would be appreciated.

G

geenlung

I used a team of Brad and Gen Fu. Genra is extremely susceptible to low sliding attacks.

G

geenlung

You need to get the jump on him early and smash him against the flames. I usually get 2-6 wall smashes in before I need to switch out to Gen Fu. Just restart if you can't corner him in the first few seconds.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
geenlung said:
You need to get the jump on him early and smash him against the flames. I usually get 2-6 wall smashes in before I need to switch out to Gen Fu. Just restart if you can't corner him in the first few seconds.

Yeah I came back to post that i've come really close a couple of times by doing this but he always manages to bounce back right when his health is really low, that team of brad and gen fu is working better as well

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard Kasumi can has a pretty big advantage over him. (Since she has her leaping moves, which go over his projectiles). And her backflip makes him use a projectile for some reason.

Personally, i used Ayane and Hitomi. Took about a half hour, but i finally beat the bastard. (Shiden and Raidou were much harder

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I used Kasumi and Alpha and all challenges were piece of cake. I even beated 100 survival battles with Kasumi in no time. Only thing to do is play arcade mode with all other characters to get their alternative costumes and kick some ass in Internet battles.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
I am also stuck on this and the last one, will try the Brad-Gen fu team to see how well it works. Ayane + Alpha 152 got close but he wiped us both out with that stupid spinny whirlwind effort

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
yeah its quite a battle

i did a local tag battle to win it

but yay now 100% characters unlocked
happy.gif

G

geenlung

For the Shiden/Raidou tag challenge, I resorted to cheap fireball spamming with Ryu. My partner was Alpha, mainly for the purpose of buying time.

Weaselpipe

Erratic Temp user
Trophies
XP
Country
Pong20302000 said:
yeah its quite a battle

i did a local tag battle to win it

but yay now 100% characters unlocked
happy.gif

I had all characters unlocked before doing ANY tag matches, though I hear the criteria for unlocking them is playing these?

Most of mine were unlocked slogging through arcade, then one from winning an internet match, my last two were unlocked at the same time after doing the 20 battle survival

Daizu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tag Mode is extremely cheap, and it's honestly one the worst things about the game. I did manage to beat Genra though. If you're too far to attack him: when he shoots purple lightning at you, Mid Hold to get out of the dodge out of the way. And when he's shooting a fireball at you, High Hold. And when he's doing the wind one, just Guard I ended up beating him with Hayabusa, using his Kamehameha/Hadouken when I was far away. Used Random for the partner since I can't control them anyway, and the AI is retarded. Didn't matter to me. Hope that helps, and good luck!

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Still waiting for it to arrive here .-.

Usually 3DS games release here a day before US release dates, I wonder what's the problem for this? Is it banned here too? I hope not lol.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, Shiden/Raidou (throw spammer) and Genra (projectile spammer) is giving me a hard time as well.

I wish I can control the other character and the switch character thing should be another button altogether.

edit: Ha!, just beat them.
happy.gif

off-topic

Do anyone take pics on DOA?
laugh.gif

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Donald Serrot said:
KingVamp said:
Do anyone take pics on DOA?
laugh.gif
I took two, but after I looked high and low on my SD card I saw no way to view them out of game so the desire to do that just kinda... died.
laugh.gif

Maybe If/when it get hack you could?
tongue.gif

Probably for copyright issues or something, that they wouldn't let you put it on the SD?

G

geenlung

Fireball spam with Ryu and try to kill Shiden first if at all possible. Sometimes (albeit rarely) you get lucky with a stupid AI opponent.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Still can't get past this. I've beat every other part of the game and I'm pretty burnt out on it. Will probably chuck it on ebay tonight and try to get most of my money back. Half decent game but fighting games aren't my thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @Psionic Roshambo sorry but im not that used to listening to non game music +1