GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say finally because it's my understanding de Blob 2 for DS is actually the original, portable de Blob that never released alongside the first Wii game.

[youtube]E4f33UaKkts[/youtube]

Looks like the extra time they had to work on it has paid off. The gameplay looks fun, kinda Splosion Man-esque, but perhaps a bit slower paced. The U.S. version should release on the 22nd (Europe on the 25th) of this month.

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Evo.lve said:
What the hell is de Blob? It looks retarded.

It's an Interactive Wii game which you use the Nunchuck and Wiimote to guide around a 'Blob'. It sounds very stupid but it's actually fun when you have some bored moments. de Blob 2 is the sequel and this time it's turning from Wii to multi platform.

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I loved the Wii version. From what I`ve heard they fixed nearly all the issues of the first one in the console versions but I`m still not sure how 2D segments fit into the gameplay-style of deBlob...

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sausage Head said:
It's made by students from a Dutch university if I remember right.

Looks fun either way.

That being said, IGN has the game listed as being developed by Halfbrick (an Australian development studio), which is believable considering their past development history.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Too bad it's not been dumped. If only I had some money....

Yeah, I'm wondering if it's even been shipped yet to retailers and such. I've had the game in my Gamefly Q for a couple of weeks now, but they've yet to send it to me.

D

Deleted_171835

I didn't there was a DS version coming out.
I'll be getting this. I loved the original de Blob for the Wii. It was quite fun.
assuming it gets dumped. i don't have the money to purchase it.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my copy finally arrived. I just ran through the first three levels, and I'm already really enjoying this game. It's a different kind of platformer, not too much Mario going on here (out side of the wall jump). I think folks who enjoyed N+ will probably like this game. It has a lot of creative elements going on, and the levels are short and sweet.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
tongue.gif
I totally forgot a DS version was coming xD I hope for a dump soon ^^

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
GeekyGuy said:
Well, my copy finally arrived. I just ran through the first three levels, and I'm already really enjoying this game. It's a different kind of platformer, not too much Mario going on here (out side of the wall jump). I think folks who enjoyed N+ will probably like this game. It has a lot of creative elements going on, and the levels are short and sweet.
Can you dump it, please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Giganutz