• Replies 768
  • Likes 53

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone have luck with Splatoon (US version)? I dumped twice but when I loadiine it loads to black...

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have luck with Splatoon (US version)? I dumped twice but when I loadiine it loads to black...
See what you have for files and bytes. The decrypted NUS version is 607 files, 12 folders, 1,761,141,063 bytes. (Properties of the game folder in Windows)

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
See what you have for files and bytes. The decrypted NUS version is 607 files, 12 folders, 1,761,141,063 bytes. (Properties of the game folder in Windows)

Mine is 2,147,863,781 bytes. I did download an encrypted version from JNUSTool but wasn't sure how to decrypt or even make it usable.

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried ripping Mario and Sonic Sochi 2014 and it keeps freezing at this file:

vol\content\movie\cmn\aslcmn0_1.mp4

apt4893

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I tried ripping Mario and Sonic Sochi 2014 and it keeps freezing at this file:

vol\content\movie\cmn\aslcmn0_1.mp4

I had similar problems on Hyrule Warriors and Lego City Undercover. I don't think ddd is perfect, but it does do the job on the most part.

If you don't mind me asking, why not try the USB loader method?

Famicon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had similar problems on Hyrule Warriors and Lego City Undercover. I don't think ddd is perfect, but it does do the job on the most part.

If you don't mind me asking, why not try the USB loader method?
On a Wii U game? How?

Conn0r

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dimok How much work would it take to reverse engineer this to get it to dump .tik's? Just wondering, since we have a iosu exploit now.
Not much. With wupserver/wupclient you can dump them running iosuhax. The trouble is making a native UI in IOSU space.

AdamvsMaximvs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Everyone, I'm having a bit of a problem trying to get DDD to work. I have HBC installed and have tested the Asteroids game, etc, no problem. I've gotten the latest DDD and Titledumper from the link in the first thread.

I get my ip 1962.168.2.254 from ipconfig, start titledumper with *titledumper.exe /vol "C:/WiiU/Game/MarioKart 8/" and get the 'waiting for wiiu connection' line. After putting my ip into DDD I press X, go to the home screen and start MK8. The game always loads normally though. I've tried my PC and two laptops each with a unique IP, but the game always loads. Any tips?

PC's a Z170 on Windows 10, cmd is run as admin, Wireless AC.... I'm really not having a lot of luck here.

Thanks

Hking0036

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there anything we can do with /meta/manual.bfma files? Metroid Zero Mission has a manual in the files for example, and can open it in game but it's not offered on the nintendo site like some others.

Last edited by Hking0036,

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having an issue with this. I used this all the time in the Loadiine days, but for some reason, I can't get it to work now. I put in my ip address in DDD (192.168.2.127), on my pc, I open cmd and type titledumper.exe /vol for everything and my output folder and press enter. It says waiting for Wii U connection. I press X to go back to the home screen and click on the game I want to dump, but the game just loads normally. Am I doing something wrong? This is a game I have dumped before using the same method as well.

Last edited by JohnathanMonkey,

BenBlueBlur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble dumping Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. I get the dumping started, but it just stops dumping at pack_000_map.cpk, which is the first file in the content folder. I tried doing it over and over again, and it got a little farther every time, but it just keeps stopping. I can't get past it. Just for context, I wish to use the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restored patch, but I just can't get this dump! Other people have a dump and can are using the patch. How did they get a dump? Is there a problem with my computer? Or is it some problem with ddd that just needs to be fixed? Response would be appreciated. Thank you.

Last edited by BenBlueBlur,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am having trouble dumping Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE. I get the dumping started, but it just stops dumping at pack_000_map.cpk, which is the first file in the content folder. I tried doing it over and over again, and it got a little farther every time, but it just keeps stopping. I can't get past it. Just for context, I wish to use the Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE restored patch, but I just can't get this dump! Other people have a dump and can are using the patch. How did they get a dump? Is there a problem with my computer? Or is it some problem with ddd that just needs to be fixed? Response would be appreciated. Thank you.
Don't use ddd. ddd is an outdated method and results in improper dumps. Use a proper libiosuhax enabler (such as Mocha) and FTPiiU to dump your copy.

BenBlueBlur

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't use ddd. ddd is an outdated method and results in improper dumps. Use a proper libiosuhax enabler (such as Mocha) and FTPiiU to dump your copy.
Uh, thank you for this information. Sorry, but I'm a newbie at this. Could you at least describe to me how to get a dump from using libiosuhax mocha with FTPiiU? I looked them up, and it just overwhelmed me with crazy command prompt-looking stuff. Also, I need to get a dump in Loadiine format. It didn't look like the code, content, meta format from what I saw on the libiosuhax page. Again, I'm sorry. I'm new to this. I just want to play uncensored Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE.

Last edited by BenBlueBlur,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat