yay p1ngpong.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The M3DS Real has been out for a while, and I posted the GBAtemp review yesterday so you can all make your minds up.

QUOTE said:
The M3 Team are one of the most renowned flashcart teams. Their products are often innovative, reliable and supported well, so many people were surprised when it turned out that their first slot-1 flashcart was exactly the same as the R4. Their most recent cart (at the time of writing) is the M3DS Real, which is similar to the G6DS Real, but instead of having built-in memory, it uses MicroSD(HC) cards for storage.

The G6DS Real, while not being the most popular of the slot-1 carts, has developed a substantial user base, so hopefully the M3DS Real will continue this success.

You know the drill
tongue.gif

[title:Previous days]
Day 1: hrth
Day 2: R4DS
Day 3: WiiKey
Day 4: DS-X
Day 5: BRah!
Day 6: SuperCard DS(ONE)
Day 7: EZ-Flash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack
Day 8: Slot-2 SuperCards
Day 9: Bidoof

TGBoy

Trophies
XP
Country
Pretty good i must say readin from the review.
But Sinkhead, didnt u have any probs insertin the cart inside the DS. Some ppl said they had problems pushin it in and the cart quality is just average?

Playset6199

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would get one, but for the lack of white expansion packs.
For my secondary slot 1 card (the R4 is getting replaced by an RPG as my primary), it was either this or the SCDS1 or a cyclo, and now the the Super Card has RTS, it's a no brainer.
Plus it is near impossible to find a site with a cheap cyclo that will ship to NZ.

nekkutta

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like my M3R, the only problem that I have with it is scrolling through the games list.... the R4 was much faster at it.

nekkutta

webyugioh

Trophies
Website
www.free-ftp.org
XP
Country
Personally i like my G6 Real; I like not having to worry about a MicroSD card. Plus it really disappoints me when i learned the GBA expansion pack that you can get with this does not work with the original (fat) DS. The original DS never gets any love; i think i am one of the few people that don't like the DS Lite.

El Bastardo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love my card and it was really worth the waiting for it.

Yes it's true that the card is for DS Lite users (only) and yes the card is a little thick and stucks a little bit when you try to eject it that's true but that is no indication of bad quality, the card is well built and that aside you don't need to eject it ever because you can easily just pull out the mircoSD itself.

Great features (has everything all other top cards have) and is cheaper than the others!!

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I really like this card. The pdaDS and Media player menus are a bit sluggish, and the UI doesn't look perfect, but other that that, it rocks.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Excellent card imho. I'm just glad it isn't vaporware and there was speculation that the R4/M3 team were calling it quits there for a while. Why's everyone hyping R4 so much? This has more features and better build quality mainly the internal parts. Actually last time I ordered some there weren't any fingerprints inside unlike on the first batch. Hope they keep up the good work.

It's also good to see many more new slot-1 cards with similar layouts coming about. Just in case one place gets busted in the end, there's several more companies to back up this hobby. The times are good right now.

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I would get one, but I already have a G6 Real. And I like internal memory more than external memory.

But I'm sure it's a great cart.

DarkAura

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I like the M3 Real, only if I had it.

Out of the slot 1s, I have to say that the M3 Real is one of the best, with Cyclo and Top Toys. I want all of them!

Makes the non-SDHC R4 look like a shiz pretzel. Not that I care about SDHC...

JKR Firefox

Back.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
As an owner of the card for almost a month now, I've had ample time to play around with the Real and it's GBA expansion pack. I'm still unimpressed with the speed of the OS and the very, very slow loading of GBA Roms but other then that, it's a very solidly built card and I'm pleased with it so far. The only thing I'm starting to see is that the card sometimes seems to get stuck in my DS and I have to give it an extra tug to get it out.

- Fitzy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night