Dattebayo dropping their naruto subbing??

pokioh243

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Naruto permanently dropped

2008/07/18

Attention Dattebayo fans,

Effective immediately, we are terminating our subtitling efforts on the "Naruto Shippuuden". This decision is not up for discussion and not negotiable. You can guess why this is happening, and no, there is nothing you can do about it as there will always be assholes who want to piss in the pot so to speak.

It was a difficult decision, but it had to be done.

It's been a fun 4 years!

Dattebayo Fansubs, LLC - We've never been more serious"
Source: http://dattebayo.com/pr/84

Noooooooo!!! Why did they do it.. They were awesome, and now a lot of people won't be able to watch it AND understand what's being said..
frown.gif

DBlaze

I don't know what i'm doing.
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I noticed that too. Though DB is known to put up these kinds of messages and they sub anyway. Also since there wasn't an episode this week, it just could be a troll.
You just never know with DB :') if it's real or not, we're just gonna have to wait.

Youkai

Demon
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah i was not sure as well as many others might be.

they already dropped naruto 3 or 4 times i believe XD but well they sayed before not to up their subs on streaming websites and used that as an explanation so who knows ...

i am still not sure what i should think but there is nothing else to do than wait and see.
(i wished they would stop with all those trolls after they sayed they would do so)

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
if they stop i will......just read the manga,,,better than the fillers anyway

pokioh243

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, I just had no idea they've been trolling so much. I almost never take a look at their site, only now I looked because there wasn't a new naruto ep yet on the site I download them from. Forgot there was no ep this week, so..

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
I couldn't give a shit since I stopped watching naruto like 2 months ago. The show was never all that great to begin with but after that epic fight with sasuke in the first part of the series, its just been utter crap.
I wouldn't mind if its not a troll, seeing as they'll probably something else.

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
shit to all of those people who uploaded the episodes

here sire: a big fat shit you

and very underlined boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

TheWingless

Wafuu~
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If it a "you have been trolled", you don't want to flame them and spam their inboxes with curse words because they did it before and they're gonna ask you to apologize/ban you... Just something I read after looking through their banned list and news posts. Seriously...

"I'm getting free subbed episodes and I'm gonna go complain."(Not specifically at the OP)

Don't forget THEY DO IT FOR FREE, TOO. Find your subs else ware. BTW, are you really allowed to link to a website with free subbed anime with torrents?

Deleted member 110780

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Xcalibur said:
I couldn't give a shit since I stopped watching naruto like 2 months ago. The show was never all that great to begin with but after that epic fight with sasuke in the first part of the series, its just been utter crap.
I wouldn't mind if its not a troll, seeing as they'll probably something else.
The worst/funniest thing is that it took like 50 episodes to get up to that point, and then nothing happens again. And that's when I stopped watching XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo