Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it might be because they are hacked in so easy so they don't want you doing that totally fair trade of an arceus for a regular rattata on GTS

That's pretty weak reasoning IMO. "These are easy to hack therefore we will make them (slightly) harder to share". Nintendo logic. :P

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha I remember trading a Yveltal for houndour.....(obviously trying to clone it through GTS ) ruined sombodies day sort of :/ but i found powersaves/bank much easier

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hahaha I remember trading a Yveltal for houndour.....(obviously trying to clone it through GTS ) ruined sombodies day sort of :/ but i found powersaves/bank much easier

I remember when cloning was "discovered", people were just dumping legends on GTS and wonder trade for the hell of it. :)

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
speaking of bank I bet nintendo will find some way to end backup/restore cloning either through extra checks server side or something else because your basically sending the SAME Pokemon to bank if there's a data pattern they'll either block the transfer and/or Ban your NID from accessing bank in theory it is possible, it was much harder/ time consuming the other way

Babali

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem with that, chrisrlink, is that hacked/clone Pokemon are so prevalent in the Pokemon games that most people who have played the game and traded online could potentially have a cloned/hacked Pokemon. And a lot do unknowingly. They aren't going to ban anyone's NID because too many innocents would be potentially affected.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that, what about the event distributions? Many of them have fixed natures and abilities. Some of them even have fixed IV's in all 6 stats. In essence, they are all official clones.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that, what about the event distributions? Many of them have fixed natures and abilities. Some of them even have fixed IV's in all 6 stats. In essence, they are all official clones.

easy way to tell (nintendo) add a byte or 2 that cant be duplicated (at least for now)

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
WTF, all the codes are gone ?

edit: oh, they back
i think there was something with the program

Izen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
easy way to tell (nintendo) add a byte or 2 that cant be duplicated (at least for now)
As far as I know, save researchers are already able to decrypt Pokemon data and there is no way to just "add a byte or 2." There's nowhere to put one.

Pokemon are only a few hundred bytes in the first place.

leowalle

I am awesome so is Black Kyurem so yeah.
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I can confirm that Reisyukaku is NOT trolling. He sent me a screenshot of a program he wrote to calculate the checksums. I dont know if I should say anymore (in case he wants to keep this secret now or not).

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reisyukaku definitely isn't... and neither am I. I'm a bit further along ;)

Powersaves is a restaurant, and the XML codelist is the menu. Before they truly removed codes, they were essentially an 'off-menu' item they would still make (secret menu!). But now they no longer recognize them (no more off menu). Their menu is rigid, take it or leave it. Suggestion box is over there.

As for the event ribbon mistake, probably the person making the WC with their creation tool didn't set it. Pretty simple mistake!

naruto5293

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reisyukaku definitely isn't... and neither am I. I'm a bit further along ;)

Powersaves is a restaurant, and the XML codelist is the menu. Before they truly removed codes, they were essentially an 'off-menu' item they would still make (secret menu!). But now they no longer recognize them (no more off menu). Their menu is rigid, take it or leave it. Suggestion box is over there.

As for the event ribbon mistake, probably the person making the WC with their creation tool didn't set it. Pretty simple mistake!

what exactly are you doing with PKHex in that image?

x66x66

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Viewing the contents of a loaded save file? I can set my edits back in and fix all of the hashes (except the AES MAC at the top which requires a hacked 3DS to do it... :) ).

Can you get hoopa and volanion with that PKHeX update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol