Not open for further replies.

spoonman54321

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think we need to look into the BIOS and driver data on the powersave USB wire

This is a repost of my theory but even if the powersave application is 100% useless, it's wire gives us a means of connecting a game cartridge to a PC

Also there might be some interesting info laying in the firmeware/driver data; who knows!

this seems very promising actually. can someone smarter than me with actual knowledge of how stuff works look into this?

aftokinito

Trophies
XP
Country
I think we need to look into the BIOS and driver data on the powersave USB wire

This is a repost of my theory but even if the powersave application is 100% useless, it's wire gives us a means of connecting a game cartridge to a PC

Also there might be some interesting info laying in the firmeware/driver data; who knows!

Writting/reading to/from a cartridge is not the problem (in fact, the adapter is just a binary reader/writter packed on the correct format so the 3ds cartridge fits nicely).
The problem is that everything on the cartridge is signed with a key we do not have access to and neither do the people with 3DS that can run arbitrary code as the private key is stored on a write only chip.

What needs to be researched is finding a way to make those 3DS dump the key by, for example, signing various files with patterns and comparing the results to reversee engineer the key.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone is aware but apparently the winter gar chomp has been bricking some cartridges. I know one person with a completely unreadable (as in his 3DS does;t even read it) Pokemon X cart. Wonder if Datel will help these people out? For now they've pulled the gar chomp.

lordofthereef

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you lack reading comprehension? I explained a page back how you can get them. Even if you didn't like the idea you can acknowledge what I'm telling you. Yes it sucks you can't get it on your own but complaining wont get it back (but it certainly gets them removed, that's for sure.)

I just had to highlight the irony here based on your signature. LOL. I know it's not a direct comparison. But it made me laugh.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To move items you open the bag, go to the item, press Y to highlight it in green, move it, then press A to drop it.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just had to highlight the irony here based on your signature. LOL. I know it's not a direct comparison. But it made me laugh.
I get it now. Cause of the guy that complained about an update, yes good times. He is such a hero to me I'd buy him a drink, doing something most of us couldn't.

lozislove

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I've got Diancie I'd love to trade to someone who has the AZ Floette and Mega Stones. Except I don't know anyone in person who has Powersaves who has them. I really regret not getting them while I had the chance. :(

Mrjonnyvision

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I get it now. Cause of the guy that complained about an update, yes good times. He is such a hero to me I'd buy him a drink, doing something most of us couldn't.

Getting things "locally" according to what you said before is almost or close to impossible. This thread is to post anything that has been updated/released. Not to judge on others. Local trading is not the only way to get it. This also applies to wonder trade. Hackers CAN and will find a way to get these if suddenly Cheat Engine worked for a day/night.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting things "locally" according to what you said before is almost or close to impossible. This thread is to post anything that has been updated/released. Not to judge on others. Local trading is not the only way to get it. This also applies to wonder trade. Hackers CAN and will find a way to get these if suddenly Cheat Engine worked for a day/night.
No you deserved to be "judged" as you put it cause you neglect to use advice that was given. Whether its helpful to you or not you never once acknowledged it.

Again, I could care less if you take the advice or not but you blatantly ignored what I said and just repeated your question when it was already answered. It questions your reading comprehension capability.

ShinyJellicent12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
New delete Pokemon/Egg in box 1 slot 1 code :/

That code makes me laugh xD it's just like why delete a Pokemon when we can RELEASE them? lol maybe they thought that the bricked game cartridges with the WINTER2013 Garchomp could somehow, with "Super Luck" be able to access their game after millions of tries and move Garchomp to the first slot to be deleted (even though they could just back up their save 0.0 )

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could also be useful on the chance a user comes across a bad egg since those CANNOT be released. Useful code is useful.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
i just send them a Request for a code to Delete Full Box , not only one box, but also multiple box
like, Delete Box 1 , Box 2,...Box 10

ShadowMario3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That code makes me laugh xD it's just like why delete a Pokemon when we can RELEASE them? lol maybe they thought that the bricked game cartridges with the WINTER2013 Garchomp could somehow, with "Super Luck" be able to access their game after millions of tries and move Garchomp to the first slot to be deleted (even though they could just back up their save 0.0 )

So carts can be bricked if the Gamechomp code is used? Are there any other reports of bricking from using other codes? I guess this should be expected with Action Replay. I'm supposed to receive my Powersaves Pro in the mail today, so I'll probably use it for save backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work