Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainparadesamurai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so will/could they release iv modifying codes? I don't care about PID because I just want to use them to save time when breeding and it would be a great help to have 31/0 IV codes.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I say you were datel no & second I asked if you had the last chapter of the legend of spyro series.
You said you would buy it from me so yes that is implying I have something to sell.

So we would need something like the original gameshark is what your saying. While we're on the subject of cheats do you know the infinite life/infinite magic cheat in the legend of spyro the eternal night or own spyro dawn of the dragon if you do i'll buy it from you

rda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am finally using this on my pokemon x. My question is do I have to keep using the powersave for each item I want, like the stones and healing items? or is there a way to have them all loaded at once?

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am finally using this on my pokemon x. My question is do I have to keep using the powersave for each item I want, like the stones and healing items? or is there a way to have them all loaded at once?
Yes you can choose multiple codes at a time if thats your question.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its all good bro I'll be sure to check amazon if they do have it I'll just download the iso thank god people dump games online laughs evilly :)
Just a moment ago you were suggesting to buy it but if you wanna go THAT route then I wont stop you.

You guys should demand Datel the codes your want. A cheats-free online environment is none but Nintendo's business only.
Tell that to the Anti-hackers as well. They want to be our mommies and daddies too.

Reactions: Parasite X and ZOOT

FadeTM

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Probably that's just a cheap excuse of theirs, but I'm actually not making this up. People have said they are replying this stuff in their emails, even an Italian guy that claims to be working with them.
i don't work for them, simply they answered to one of my mails asking help (they need materials, suggestions, testing. for example on what pokemon code focusing, a list of unreleased formes etc) so i redirected them to a member here that is good with codes (and is collaborating with them too. i know also Bond helped them in some way) and i helped them with any infos they needed, also i asked them the code requests all the members asked me to refer. i sent also my save file to them with all the 719 pokemons in order, so they were able to extract the data and making cheats (otherwise they told me it would be longer achieving what they achieved right now. the same thing is done by the other guy that is sending them files too). probably in future we will see a power SAVE with all pokemons inside, thanks to that save file, dunno. i also tested for them not yet released codes like vivillons, az floette etc etc. Now it has been 2 days they stopped answering, dunno if our contact is not in the office or other things, the last thing i know is that he was planning to release hoopa later this week (news 2 days old). the rest is history :)

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really hope thats true FadeTM, I want the remaining two Trio Pokemon to have a true 100% on my Pokedex (currently at 719 caught). The Vivillon patterns are just a nice bonus.

Thanks again for the update.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!