DRWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is new code, but nothing happen when you press on it
"pokemon modifier box 1 slot 1"
i think this modify the nature ? or IV ? or EV ? or ability ?

That's just a category, not a code. It's where the Diancie code used to be before they removed.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of 10 mins ago there is still no codes or even powersaves for Mario Kart 7 in the US. I just want a 20k coin code, thats all.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I found out about using the DNA Splicers to create black and white Kyurems today. I was also already aware of how to clone pokemon using the powersaves and pokebank. In my infinite wisdom I decided I would use this to have both black and white Kyurem simultaneously in my collection. Boy was I wrong. Pokebank will not let me deposit the spliced Kyurems. That kinda sux0rs.

luney

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nooooooo it's not dead, heh. Pokebank just will not allow those 2 to be uploaded. I found that you cannot trade them with friends and you cannot have more than 1 of the 2 at a time. Meaning once you splice Kyurem with either Zekrom or Reshiram, until you unsplice that combination, you cannot splice a duplicate Kyurem with the other of the 2. For example if I create a white kyurem, even though I have a duplicate Kyurem to splice and create a black Kyurem, I cannot do so until I unsplice the white Kyurem first.

NickFusi0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
To anyone who sees this: Do not be fooled. It is obviously fake as Smea already showed us the shiny forms, plus Volcanion is 721, not 720.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As of 10 mins ago there is still no codes or even powersaves for Mario Kart 7 in the US. I just want a 20k coin code, thats all.
Actually, there are cheats for Mario Kart 7 in the US. The problem is that the cheats only show up when using a newer copy of the game, one that has the 1.1 update integrated into the game. The way to tell the difference is that the newer copies have the Nintendo Network logo on the front of the box while the older copies(from around the time the game was first released) don't.

It's basically a situation like you have for ARDSi codes for some DS games. For example, for the US version of Yoshi's Island DS you have codes for version 1.0 and version 1.1.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Actually, there are cheats for Mario Kart 7 in the US. The problem is that the cheats only show up when using a newer copy of the game, one that has the 1.1 update integrated into the game. The way to tell the difference is that the newer copies have the Nintendo Network logo on the front of the box while the older copies(from around the time the game was first released) don't.

It's basically a situation like you have for ARDSi codes for some DS games. For example, for the US version of Yoshi's Island DS you have codes for version 1.0 and version 1.1.
Are they not gonna support early adopters like me? Am I just left in the dust?

Also thank you for understanding the situation with ARDSi, I had to buy two entire devices over the span of the DSi's life, totaling to 3 AR devices in total during last gen (bought one for the original DS too.)

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are they not gonna support early adopters like me? Am I just left in the dust?

Also thank you for understanding the situation with ARDSi, I had to buy two entire devices over the span of the DSi's life, totaling to 3 AR devices in total during last gen (bought one for the original DS too.)

You do realize that by version 1.0 and version 1.1 of Yoshi's Island DS, I was meaning the game, not the Action Replay itself.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You do realize that by version 1.0 and version 1.1 of Yoshi's Island DS, I was meaning the game, not the Action Replay itself.
Yes I'm aware of that but I was fairly certain you remembered the incident in which Datel refused to update their ARDSi for the final DSi firmware resulting in having to purchase an entirely new device.

Yes I know games can also have different versions too. I own like 3 different versions of LoZ: Ocarina of Time for my N64.

mbruno

Gamer For Life
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I'm aware of that but I was fairly certain you remembered the incident in which Datel refused to update their ARDSi for the final DSi firmware resulting in having to purchase an entirely new device.

Yes I know games can also have different versions too. I own like 3 different versions of LoZ: Ocarina of Time for my N64.

Ok, I was just confused as to why you were thanking me for understanding the situation with ARDSi.

Also, I do remember that incident, now that you mention it. It just that it wasn't quite as big a deal for me since, at the time, I had needed to get a new ARDSi anyway as the one I had broke.

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Small Update from me and my MK7 Problems.

I mailed Datel (3ds powersaves Support/FAQ thing), where I said what was not working in the first mail, so they said I should tell them the Powersaves Message aka "this specific version is not supportet", now I mailed them my Save made by the Powersaves program and hope they can do something, otherwise I need to send them the Game itself so they can do there "magic" on the Game.

Always got a Answer so far after 1 or 2 days max.

And yes, this isn't pokemon or new cheats related or something, but just a heads up to people, that want to contact the support it isn't as bad as many people are saying xD

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Small Update from me and my MK7 Problems.

I mailed Datel (3ds powersaves Support/FAQ thing), where I said what was not working in the first mail, so they said I should tell them the Powersaves Message aka "this specific version is not supportet", now I mailed them my Save made by the Powersaves program and hope they can do something, otherwise I need to send them the Game itself so they can do there "magic" on the Game.

Always got a Answer so far after 1 or 2 days max.

And yes, this isn't pokemon or new cheats related or something, but just a heads up to people, that want to contact the support it isn't as bad as many people are saying xD
So you got a 1.0 of the game too? Thanks for putting a word in about it, its not really fair to punish early adopters like us. I guess they supported whoever submitted a savefile to them first and they so happen to get someone with 1.1

Setsna

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So you got a 1.0 of the game too? Thanks for putting a word in about it, its not really fair to punish early adopters like us. I guess they supported whoever submitted a savefile to them first and they so happen to get someone with 1.1

Nope it is a 1.1 but a EUR Version, seems the 1.0 EUR Version works just fine but not the 1.1 and vice versa for the US as far as I can tell (1.1 works for you guys but not 1.0), thats kinda strange, still I'm impressed that the support was quite fast responding, after all this "support never answers to my mails!!" 'n stuff

Civori

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Quick question, I purchased Pokemon Y digitally. If I were to buy a Powersaves, would I be able to use codes on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5uh_m4VgTY4