Status
Not open for further replies.

kyogre123

Mexican Pride
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
What if you just trade it and someone else return it to you again? It may have something to do with that thing of the "last owner".

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Please read more carefully.

I applied the cheat, THEN maxed out happiness. The happiness-checker in Laverre City confirmed this. Despite being at max happiness, the Riolu\Chansey Pokemon refused to evolve. Any not-hacked Riolu\Chansey would have evolved just fine, even if it belonged to a different OT.
Ohh I read it just fine. You are aware there are more conditions to evolving riolu than just maxing out happiness right?

http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/447.shtml

P.S. If you wanna max out the happiness asap, I suggest having the pokemon hold a soothe bell and spin around Luminose tower with lv 3 befriending O-power. You'll max out happiness in less than 5 mins.

DRWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ohh I read it just fine. You are aware there are more conditions to evolving riolu than just maxing out happiness right?

P.S. If you wanna max out the happiness asap, I suggest having the pokemon hold a soothe bell and spin around Luminose tower with lv 3 befriending O-power. You'll max out happiness in less than 5 mins.

I covered all my bases in my first post (including the Riolu daytime evolution bit), by using Chansey which has no other condition for evolution besides happiness. Go back and read it again carefully, because you did not "read it just fine".

What if you just trade it and someone else return it to you again? It may have something to do with that thing of the "last owner".

That would probably fix it, yeah.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I covered all my bases in my first post (including the Riolu daytime evolution bit), by using Chansey which has no other condition for evolution besides happiness. Go back and read it again carefully, because you did not "read it just fine".

That would probably fix it, yeah.
I read it just fine, thank you for confirming that I read it just fine. Now go try other methods of maxing out happiness to be more safe.

budzek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I have two eevee's with max happiness the woman in Laverre confirms it, and won;t evolve on level up.

your just assuming your always right...but your wrong, I have 2 eevees maxed out happiness that I used the Shiny code on, they will not evolve through battle level up or rare candy.

Reactions: cearp

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know I have two eevee's with max happiness the woman in Laverre confirms it, and won;t evolve on level up.

your just assuming your always right...but your wrong, I have 2 eevees maxed out happiness that I used the Shiny code on, they will not evolve through battle level up or rare candy.
Lets ignore stated facts and try to prove whos wrong here. Keep fighting the good fight.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol of course datel's poor implementations have unintended side effects

if only they did their own research - the reason stuff won't evolve is pretty darn obvious.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol of course datel's poor implementations have unintended side effects

if only they did their own research - the reason stuff won't evolve is pretty darn obvious.
I've evolved Pokemon with happiness that didnt belong to me. The happiness/amie, gets reset to the new owner, I know what the hell I'm talking about.

However the Happiness/Amie goes back to its previous values when returned back to the original owner.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've evolved Pokemon with happiness that didnt belong to me. The happiness/amie, gets reset to the new owner, I know what the hell I'm talking about.

However the Happiness/Amie goes back to its previous values when returned back to the original owner.

datel changes the TID which causes the game to think the pokemon is not being handled by the OT.

there's 2 values for Friendship & Affection; one for the OT and one for the latest notOT.

plus, it is assumed that datel doesn't even change the ownership flag which can further complicate things - all stat gains would be applied to one while all conditions would be read from another.

if you modify your own Pokemon -> the problem arises.

--

I'm unsure if the max friendship/affection code even applies properly; all signs point to that it only changes the OT stats.

Team_Subspace

Citizen Marsalevsky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wanting to start a new game in Pokemon Y (doing the Wonderlocke challenge), but also want to have the possibility of backing up to my official save. I know that Powersaves only shows backups unique to that specific cart (like it'll show different backups when I put my cart in than when I put my friend's cart in). Would PS react similarly if I were to backup my official save, then start a new game? Would it think that it was a different cart, despite actually being the same one?

jefffisher

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm wanting to start a new game in Pokemon Y (doing the Wonderlocke challenge), but also want to have the possibility of backing up to my official save. I know that Powersaves only shows backups unique to that specific cart (like it'll show different backups when I put my cart in than when I put my friend's cart in). Would PS react similarly if I were to backup my official save, then start a new game? Would it think that it was a different cart, despite actually being the same one?
it's fine you can back up your save delete the game and restore it, as long as it's to the same cart no problems.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
it should treat it as the same cart. so you "should" be able to restart play through back up your new save then go back to your original and switch back and forth if you ever what to.....afaik, maybe someone with first hand experience can share

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
help
i am trying to restore my save game
its been 5 minutes , it almost finished reading the cartridge , but not start on writing
what should i do ?
i am afraid if i force to shutdown the program, my game will be corrupted

edit : solved

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess it's safe to say after 3 weeks there will be no new codes for Pokemon, especially after just these recent events with code removal.

aos10

Yuuki chan
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
I guess it's safe to say after 3 weeks there will be no new codes for Pokemon, especially after just these recent events with code removal.
there is new code, but nothing happen when you press on it
"pokemon modifier box 1 slot 1"
i think this modify the nature ? or IV ? or EV ? or ability ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    sorabora tempBOT: sorabora has joined the room.