Not open for further replies.

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah but its annoying when large images load without warning when i browse on my phone while walking to class. I mean a lot of forums I go to actually enforce that rule, saying that large images should be links or in spoilers.

Reactions: Deleted-236924

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Because this program reads, not writes.

There's checksums to fix in order for the save file to be valid. Without the full encryption stream for given blocks there's no way to edit the save.

Anyway is an amazing job man! Soon we will have an editor. One day will happen :)

Ketsueki

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Also, I've got a PAL game so I assumed I'd have the same codes as europe, but I don't have any shiny codes D:

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda want a kalos native code before a shiny code, then again the location for the pokemon would have to be changed too. Maybe a save editor would be best at that point. Datel should make one for their customers, let us sort it out.

quantumboy

Casual Hacker, Avid Dreamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Now that we can see the TSV and ESV again of say a box of eggs, we could quite easily get people to hatch them again via the r/svexchange reddit. I am looking forward to getting some legit shinys with bred in perfect iv kalos pkmn, I must say I am very excited for the future of the datel adapter and/or the ability to read saves and hopefully eventually re-write saves without datel (no offense to datel)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ptLqnNMcQk