Hacking Datel Powersaves now supports Pokemon X/Y

Status
Not open for further replies.

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is that a limit imposed by datel or by Nintendo?

I've never heard of items in a Pokemon game being untradeable now, obviously not counting key items.

ElYubiYubi

GBATemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
And Datel will save me Hours of Breeding and looking for shinies once more. Not only that this ISNT ONLY for Pokemon. Works with a lot of 3DS Games. And it works on 3DS/2DS latest Firmware. I think(IMO) this is better than buying any 3DS FlashCart that only works with Firmware 4.5. Until of course the 3DS get hacked

Is that a limit imposed by datel or by Nintendo?

I've never heard of items in a Pokemon game being untradeable now, obviously not counting key items.

Probably by Nintendo/Gamefreak. Maybe that limit will be lifted once it get officially released

RemixDeluxe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And Datel will save me Hours of Breeding and looking for shinies once more. Not only that this ISNT ONLY for Pokemon. Works with a lot of 3DS Games. And it works on 3DS/2DS latest Firmware. I think(IMO) this is better than buying any 3DS FlashCart that only works with Firmware 4.5. Until of course the 3DS get hacked
Your paying a premium ($20) to gain early access to content before there is a free way to do it, more likely there will be a way to apply cheats probably at the end of the 3DS's life (or not) but I don't mind paying now if that means getting thing before the public, its a nice treat we get to enjoy.

Reactions: Deleted User

someonewhodied

Lazy Person
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no please don't distribute them...yet. They ARE cheat exclusive so it would be better if we were able to use them. At least hold off on that for like a week to get peoples attention.

19cookies

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only place around here that did them was Argos but they have stopped selling them now so I had to get mine from Amazon :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1