Status
Not open for further replies.

sailor_moon

Let Me Sing You A Tune ♫
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a huge favor to ask of the people who have this Shiny Code working for them. since it's not working for me yet (USA Pokemon X/Y)(Maybe I have to update the software?) Could you get me a Shiny Honedge? :/ I would be eternally greatful. the nature doesn't matter as I don't battle online anyways.

--Edit--

You know what I am so sorry x_x; I should have checked again before I posted this because it does show up in my PowerSave software now. (The last time she checked was last night around 11pm before bed.)

BurlyEd

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone tried turning Eggs shiny with the cheat?
I just did. It turned the first 4 Pokemon in my Box 1 into shinys! And about 20 other functions (item counts to 999).

Edit: I misread the question. I did not test eggs and I probably won't. It seems pointless. Hatching the eggs and then turning them shiny or vice versa should take about the same amount of time! Everyone should just buy one of these things - I paid $20.20 Prime at Amazon with 2 day shipping. The online powersaves codes have been upgraded several times already.
My config is a nearly new 3DS-XL with current updates and a NEW Pokemon X cartridge.
2 badges in 2 days. I have tested most of the cheats plus Pokemon Bank cloning and a few trades with my other 3DS with Pokemon Y with most of the TMs and items. The only problems I have found are the physical incompatibility of my very early (pre ordered) X cartridge which requires a lick every hour or so when used with either of my 2 powersaves devices. This is the most fun you can have with all of your clothes on. If you buy 2 powersaves devices and you want to use them interchangeably, use the same Powersaves License Key for both!

:grog::teach:

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
I just did. It turned the first 4 Pokemon in my Box 1 into shinys! And about 20 other functions (item counts to 999).
:grog::teach:

Wait, you mean the eggs didn't have your SV and after you used the code the 4 Eggs hatched into Shinies? Can you rename them?

Thanks for answering. :D

Edit: Got a reply from someone that it doesn't work on eggs, shame.

Queno138

Ravens
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
Wait, you mean the eggs didn't have your SV and after you used the code the 4 Eggs hatched into Shinies? Can you rename them?

Thanks for answering. :D

Edit: Got a reply from someone that it doesn't work on eggs, shame.

To my understanding Datel generate a SID to match the PID, in order to be shiny.

After eggs hatch, it takes on your SID, so it's pointless.

However, just hoard eggs hatched from wonder trade, and one shot shiny them.

Ultimate win :D

Inochi.no.Zenmai

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To my understanding Datel generate a SID to match the PID, in order to be shiny.

After eggs hatch, it takes on your SID, so it's pointless.

However, just hoard eggs hatched from wonder trade, and one shot shiny them.

Ultimate win :D

But shinyness on Gen VI Pokemon (Kalos bred, Kalos caught) wasn't related to the Shiny value?

To my understanding, in those cases, the cheat would change the Shiny value of the Pokemon (in range from 0001 to 4096 I believe) and make it match whatever yours is. I'm not so sure about this though, since the code also works with previous gen pokemon and those didn't have the Shiny value thing, but SID/PID correlation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."