Datel.Freeloader.PAL.Wii-EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by Siouxsie, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Siouxsie
    OP

Siouxsie Member

Newcomer
    Oct 14, 2006
    I just noticed this was dumped like, eight hours ago.. three weeks apparently, I just looked at the pre date. Question still stands.

Supposedly a dump of the PAL freeloader?
    It consists of a 4.38 GB (4,699,979,776 bytes) extras-freepal.iso which is rar compressed to a mere 3.1 MB (lots of 0x00, or something).

It contains no mountable file systems (obviously) and my question is, is it a true dump, and would it work as a freeloader if burned on a DVD-R?
    Has anyone tried it? I only have +RW:s but I'll see if my Wii reads it.

2. jaxxster

jaxxster The Heretic

Oct 31, 2006
    South East London
    freeloader was dumped like 3 weeks ago.

3. noONE

noONE ~~~~~~~~~~~~

May 24, 2007
    Linköping/Norrköping, Sweden.
    Yes, the burned "dumped" version works, tho i don't got that release of the freeloader, it certainly exists.

4. kedest

kedest GBAtemp Psycho!

Feb 6, 2007
    Netherlands
    Yes a burned freeloader will work just fine, I'm using it to play ntsc no more heroes for a few weeks now.

5. SG

SG GBAtemp Fan

Mar 29, 2007
    Bristol, UK
    Um... is this the same for Gamecube?

Would a burned Freeloader work on the Cube? And likewise could I use a burned Freeloader to play my PAL Metroid Prime 1 GC game on my NTSC Wii?

6. itscold

itscold Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 21, 2006
    This is a scene release, whereas the one released earlier wasn't. They should be the same.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice