Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
It really should
Removal of it means removal of the site cuz the EU has a stick up its butt.

I'm all for privacy but like heck are these kids deleting because of that. It's cuz they said one little thing and they're afraid of being canceled for a single opinion. Or they're emo edgelords.

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States

I'm all for privacy but like heck are these kids deleting because of that. It's cuz they said one little thing and they're afraid of being canceled for a single opinion. Or they're emo edgelords.
Eu internet laws fucking suck

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lang_kasempo

Why'd he delete his account?

Anyways, it's my opinion that the way leftists have behaved and everything they've accused their enemies of will come back to bite them in the ass so hard that people will get fed up with them to the point of no return. The Ouroburos eating its own tail, as it were.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

There is numerous reasons for deleting their account. One of them is European employers have been known to check peoples online activities before employing said person. So the very fact that one misguided comment on a online forum or on social media could potentially stop you from being employed makes it a good reason as to why people can delete their account should the need ever arise.

Even when employed many companies in Europe/UK make you sign a contract saying you won't discuss your job online or bad mouth the company ect. And they randomly check your online activity to make sure you comply. Another good reason why we need the EU privacy laws.

Last edited by AmandaRose,

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

Dangerous opinion, the EU has too much world power and it's actually kind of concerning.

RichardTheKing

Honestly XC2>XC3...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Masks and sanitiser should be made mandatory when going out until the pandemic's actually over. None of this flip-flop business, making masks optional only to mandate them again when cases inevitably rise again.

Also, anyone who says "masks are dangerous" or other similar health-risking bullshit should spend a week or two under house arrest, and maybe get a $500 fine or something too. If you don't wear a mask, not only are you risking your own health, but also the health of those with impaired immune systems - great job there, asshole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr