banjo2

gamer
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
It was like the wii bowling but you didn't have to worry about accidently throwing your controller into the tv screen..
Well, that's what the wrist strap is for... I mean, what? Wrist strap? Never heard of it

I last summer actually had a cookout and hooked the 360 w kinect to a portable tv projector and we played it outside on side of house, 150" wide, was fun, like a virtual outside bowling alley, all the kids and rest my fam ask me to do it again this year! (Had to put few lights out there for the kinect to see us, but worked good enough)
That sounds pretty fun :lol:

D

Deleted User

OP
Yes, I have a question for guest number 69. Do you own a van?
I used to, but the US government took it away for whatever reason and on top of that, they locked me in a prison cell for 5 years! To make it EVEN WORSE, the only explanation they gave me was a piece of paper that said some shit about... sexual misconduct I think it said, whatever the hell that crap means.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

i don't believe in racism
Then you're racist yourself.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anime is kinda lame and overrepresented in popular culture

being 'edgy and offensive' or 'politically incorrect' is cliche and unfunny (not to mention totally insensitive, but for most that's exactly the point)

trying to morally justify your piracy is super tryhard, just own up to it instead of saying "it's okay because sony/nintendo did something stinky I don't like"

and most importantly: posts with the tangled image with flynn and the swords are so overdone, come on man

D

Deleted User

OP
anime is kinda lame and overrepresented in popular culture

being 'edgy and offensive' or 'politically incorrect' is cliche and unfunny (not to mention totally insensitive, but for most that's exactly the point)

trying to morally justify your piracy is super tryhard, just own up to it instead of saying "it's okay because sony/nintendo did something stinky I don't like"

and most importantly: posts with the tangled image with flynn and the swords are so overdone, come on man
People aren't justified for not wanting to give big corporate pieces of shit money when they commit practices that are very much anti-consumer or offensive to fans? That's awful? There are artists out there with art that consumers and fans want to experience, but consumers and fans also don't want to go through the evil corporate middle man in-between both sides.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People aren't justified for not wanting to give big corporate pieces of shit money when they commit practices that are very much anti-consumer or offensive to fans? That's awful? There are artists out there with art that consumers and fans want to experience, but consumers and fans also don't want to go through the evil corporate middle man in-between both sides.
I said what I said and I'm stickin' with it - though I will clarify my gripe isn't necessarily with people doing that, it's with people publicly bragging about it and how they're morally superior for it and junk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bad Youtubers:
Pewdiepie
LS Mark
Simply Dad
Game Theory
Storytime channels
Prager U or literally any right wing media channel
Itsagundum
Jschlatt or youtubers that make similar content

Math is fun, fuck physics though
Mario 64 or sunshine are not good games
The gamecube controller is shit
The PS vita is the most overrated system ever.
politics in games is good

Last edited by Deleted member 512337,

Julie_Pilgrim

Secretly three raccoons in a trench coat
Trophies
Website
zoey-on-github.github.io
XP
Country
United States
let me just uhhhh...

there we go