Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jKxwYrTZ2DyqR.jpg

Dan Harmon (Pentagon Hero) is the guy responsible for stuff like The Sarah Silverman Program, Heat Vision and Jack, and most recently, Community. Well, now he's got a new show on Adult Swim, and they just released the pilot on Youtube.

If the voices of Rick and Morty sound familiar, that's because they're both done by Justin Roiland, who you might remember better as Lemongrab and/or Blendin Blandin.

The show airs Monday nights at 10:30 pm (EST, anyway).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the second episode just came out yesterday, and Adult Swim's already put it up on Youtube.

Welp, my biggest complaint (Rick's burping) has been taken care of and the episode itself is pretty great (especially the B-plot). I swore to myself that I wouldn't fall in love with another Harmon show, that I wouldn't let my heart get broken again, but I just can't help it.

Get hype.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, this is a bit of a bump, but I figure it's better than creating an all new thread. Rick and Morty, all time, a hundred years... or, at least, another season. Season 2's already been confirmed!

U6lqtGw.gif

Also, for those of you keeping up with the show, it's on a bit of a hiatus right now. They'll begin airing new episodes again on March 10th.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rs2JV5p.gif

Also, I think you're thinking of Dan Schneider. We're talking about Dan Harmon - Community, The Sarah Silverman Program, Pentagon Hero, etc.

Yeah i know... uh.. who I was talking about... totally...

Community and all that, yeah...

I uh. Im gonna go find a hole to crawl into.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: No those are just incoming calls