ROM Hack Daikoukai Jidai IV / Uncharted Waters translation

rockyspirit

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Finally someone which showed some interest in this game. If you had looked at the forum's history, maybe you would find this.

Last year, I made some progress hacking and changing Rota Nova and was able to find and change most of the text.
For various reasons, I didn't have the time/will to translate it. But you can count on me for help on hacking this. PM me if you're willing to help.

misterious

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
rockyspirit said:
Finally someone which showed some interest in this game. If you had looked at the forum's history, maybe you would find this.

Last year, I made some progress hacking and changing Rota Nova and was able to find and change most of the text.
For various reasons, I didn't have the time/will to translate it. But you can count on me for help on hacking this. PM me if you're willing to help.

whoa.. missed that thread
smile.gif

so how is the progress bro ? ^^

any luck with the rom ?

DarkDante

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I also wish someone would be willing to translate this game. Let's just hope it will happened someday.

i hope someday it can be translated. there are lots of good games that need to be translated, i personally would like one called Twilight Syndrome it looks nice.

CAW7

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, If anyone is still reading this thread, I'll be picking this up as a project over the next 6 months (with updates).
I've been playing Uncharted Waters 2 since it was emulated on my xbox probably... 12 years ago, so I'm keen to try out the Japanese sequels (without learning Japanese, hehe). I'll be starting on Daikoukai Jidai 'Gaiden', as I think it's the next one after New Horizons (please correct me if I'm wrong).

Also, if there are any Japanese translators, please contact me here. I'll need your help once I start pulling apart the source code =)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o