Gaming Daigasso Band Brothers DX

popopola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Once all 200 songs are released by nintendo, would it be possible for someone to download all the songs and dump the rom and the save file with all of the songs?

AXYPB

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Who said there were only going to be 200 songs?

Also, according to the release thread, there appears to be encryption involved, so it may be a while before that becomes a reality.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There were 200 songs available from day one. Currently the total is up to 221. More songs will be added as the days go on.

popopola

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
oh my bad

okay, then. If all the extra songs were available, would someone be able to download them all and dump the rom onto the internet with the save file? and then everyone could play all those songs?

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
popopola said:
oh my bad

okay, then. If all the extra songs were available, would someone be able to download them all and dump the rom onto the internet with the save file? and then everyone could play all those songs?

well i dont think ppl can dump the rom.... but the save file maybe... if someone had the patience and abilities to be able to dl them all.... haha..

FujiSan

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm interested on this, too. Maybe someday it will be posible
unsure.gif
Some extra info about this issue?

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the saves from that thread and just renamed em for ak2 use (if use bliss can have 3 saves and switch between with 1 rom)
works fine though tbh the music is really lacking in quality - so much generic pap and poor sound quality.
sad day when ghostbusters theme is highlight of a music game! ok ok highway star is nice but rest is lacking atm.
If could make it so could get best of each save in 1 place would be nice though.

akuchan

Trophies
XP
Country
for me, the music is better than i could have hoped for, and better than any music in other DS music games. I mean.. it's even got the best and latest popular songs from jpop artists, YUI, UTADA OMG like about time.. I say less with the classical and gaming music, MORE jpop songs.. if they release all of YUI's songs for this game, this will SELL OUT in japan lol

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yet...still no super mario bros intro...........! yea i know its on the 1st on but you think they would atleast have it on the wifi d/l

Dragoon709

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I would love to see a translation for this game, if there is one already can someone link me to it because I could not seem to find it. But it looks really cool. any other fixes other than the ones listed to allow for mare than 100 songs for sure?

bumjeans

Trophies
XP
Country
I was just wondering if I download a savegame file with 200 downloaded songs, is there any way to reset the game so it was like new but still have the downloaded songs in the library?

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
psycoblaster said:
do you think deufeufeu's upcoming rom hack will let you download unlimited songs??? or probably a new cheat for Narin's cheat database comes out?
i think deufeufeu is planning to add the download songs as default songs.
you'd still have the 100(or maybe even less) song limit, but you'd have all songs by default.

QUOTE(bumjeans @ Jul 5 2008, 11:55 AM) I was just wondering if I download a savegame file with 200 downloaded songs, is there any way to reset the game so it was like new but still have the downloaded songs in the library?
you can try comparing a fresh save with a used save, and copy/pasting some stuff with a hex editor.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: To ensure Florida is the freest state in the country, we will ban colors.