Daigasso Band Brothers DX

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by popopola, Jun 29, 2008.

Jun 29, 2008

Daigasso Band Brothers DX by popopola at 6:21 AM (3,204 Views / 0 Likes) 15 replies

1. popopola
    OP

Member popopola GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Once all 200 songs are released by nintendo, would it be possible for someone to download all the songs and dump the rom and the save file with all of the songs?

2. AXYPB

Member AXYPB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Who said there were only going to be 200 songs?

Also, according to the release thread, there appears to be encryption involved, so it may be a while before that becomes a reality.

3. Spikey

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    There were 200 songs available from day one. Currently the total is up to 221. More songs will be added as the days go on.

4. popopola
    OP

Canada
    oh my bad

okay, then. If all the extra songs were available, would someone be able to download them all and dump the rom onto the internet with the save file? and then everyone could play all those songs?

5. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    well i dont think ppl can dump the rom.... but the save file maybe... if someone had the patience and abilities to be able to dl them all.... haha..

6. popopola
    OP

Canada
    ah,

so it is possible for everyone to play a save file containing the downloaded songs.

7. FujiSan

Newcomer FujiSan Newbie

Spain
    I'm interested on this, too. Maybe someday it will be posible [​IMG] Some extra info about this issue?

8. Unchi-san

Member Unchi-san Unchi on a stick! yay~

United States
    check the official release thread. there are saves that people uploaded w/ all the songs available.

9. jabjab

Member jabjab GBAtemp Fan

United States
    i got the saves from that thread and just renamed em for ak2 use (if use bliss can have 3 saves and switch between with 1 rom)
    works fine though tbh the music is really lacking in quality - so much generic pap and poor sound quality.
    sad day when ghostbusters theme is highlight of a music game! ok ok highway star is nice but rest is lacking atm.
    If could make it so could get best of each save in 1 place would be nice though.

10. akuchan

Member akuchan GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    for me, the music is better than i could have hoped for, and better than any music in other DS music games. I mean.. it's even got the best and latest popular songs from jpop artists, YUI, UTADA OMG like about time.. I say less with the classical and gaming music, MORE jpop songs.. if they release all of YUI's songs for this game, this will SELL OUT in japan lol

11. dawn.wan

Member dawn.wan GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    yet...still no super mario bros intro...........! yea i know its on the 1st on but you think they would atleast have it on the wifi d/l

12. Dylan

Member Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Australia
    would welcome a menu translation for this

13. Dragoon709

Member Dragoon709 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    I would love to see a translation for this game, if there is one already can someone link me to it because I could not seem to find it. But it looks really cool. any other fixes other than the ones listed to allow for mare than 100 songs for sure?

14. psycoblaster

Member psycoblaster Divine

Korea, South
    do you think deufeufeu's upcoming rom hack will let you download unlimited songs??? or probably a new cheat for Narin's cheat database comes out?

15. bumjeans

Member bumjeans GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    I was just wondering if I download a savegame file with 200 downloaded songs, is there any way to reset the game so it was like new but still have the downloaded songs in the library?

16. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    you can try comparing a fresh save with a used save, and copy/pasting some stuff with a hex editor.