propered

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah i have this chip....but wandered whether it was any good tooo

I'm on teh latest d2e system
hw v2.4
fw v1.7

seems good.....I just don't know whether upgrading to v3.4 will cause problems with chips...I guess not but dunna

propered

Trophies
XP
Country
btw is there a guide about how i can get into recovery on a d2e d2pro chip .....does it clash with teh starfall gc Y button or are they independent ways

also do i do anything differnet when adding .wads...patches...

darkrai1009

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
how about d2cpro? im fron philippines and i plan to buy a wii this month but the cheapest wii w/ an modchip is w/ a d2cpro so it is good? they r also selling softmod wiis...should i buy te wii with d2cpro or just the softmod?

ThaDraGun

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the d2pro v3. Great chip. the only thing I have problems with is the eject error it has sometimes.

Not sure what the eject error is:
QUOTE said:
may on occasion cause your drive to not accept discs after ejecting the disc numerous times. Simply power your console off then on to fix this.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
We have dedicated forums for nearly every modchip on the market at wiinewz.com Most of the dealers and manufacturers are there too. Check out the forums and it should answer any questions you may have but, yes, D2Pro is a good chip. The Wasabi line is good too.

xiaNaix

Trophies
Website
xiaNaix.net
XP
Country
United States
As I replied in your other thread, D2CPro is an old chip that was a clone of D2Ckey with less wires to install. I recommend doing some reading on WiiNewz and choosing which modern chip is best for you. The main ones to look at would be D2Pro, FlatMod, WasabiDX, or Sunkey.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Mines are all the dragon ball animes. Im also enjoying Fullmetal alchemist and my hero academia