Hacking d2ckey DL SSSB DUMP PROBLEM

xfrostx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the d2ckey and the dump of the DL version of SSBB burned on memorex DVD+R DL DISC

I start the game and everything iget the wii mote warning then i get a white screen OMG ! WHY !HLELP

DVD5 version worked fine

UPDATE (EDIT)

TO GET IT TO WORK I HAVE TO USE THE SWAP METHOD
frown.gif

Dreimos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Your probably one of the few first testers,

I dunno.. try this, put in DVD5 version, get title screen, eject and put in dvd9 and see if it runs, hope this helps.

xfrostx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG I GOT IT To work on d2ckey LOL i had to put the DVD5 in then when it went to the main screen for brawl swithch it with the dvd9

SinR

The Terribad Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
it'll be at least a few hours before im able to test it with d2ckey, barely found it on the net and now i gotta nuke some old seeding torrents on my Laptop (my p2p gateway computer, most secure on my network) to get 9gb on it (stupid 40gb harddrive :|)

hopefully i wont have to download the DVD5 version, really dont want to have to download MORE stuff :|

Dreimos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
OMG I GOT IT To work on d2ckey LOL i had to put the DVD5 in then when it went to the main screen for brawl swithch it with the dvd9

Comfirmed?

::For Wiikey users::
If so, If there is no Wiikey update when retail comes out, We can just use this method with JPN version (I'm assuming you cant boot with JPN DVD5 and put in USA DVD9 and it will work, i doubt that) and just stick with JPN until Wiikey update is made to run the retail DVD9 version, for all we know, they could make an update before USA version comes out, and hopefully it will work.

xfrostx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is wrong i freeze at the Kirby thing after i beat kirby... i am reburning with a different burner and a different speed. WILL KEEP YOU UPDATED. But my Wii identify's the DL disc fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night