Hacking Cyclowiz Update. No patching for regions

mattwasx

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
A quick look at the cyclowiz homepage shows all of the new features that the first upgrade for the cyclowiz will provide. The main feature is region free without patching. It also has increased compatibility.

Presto

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A quick look at the cyclowiz homepage shows all of the new features that the first upgrade for the cyclowiz will provide. The main feature is region free without patching. It also has increased compatibility.

but has anyone tried this yet? I already ordered a wii key and wii nja i might get one of these too lol

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is this a firmware update via DVD? Can't find anything about it on the homepage.

http://www.teamcyclops.com/

It hasn't changed, he's just talking about CycloWiz V2, which is shipped seperately, not updated.
They still claim V1 will get updated and well they still have 2 days remaining to proof so. (http://www.teamcyclops.com/support.html)

A quick look at the cyclowiz homepage shows all of the new features that the first upgrade for the cyclowiz will provide. The main feature is region free without patching. It also has increased compatibility.

but has anyone tried this yet? I already ordered a wii key and wii nja i might get one of these too lol
... Why? it doesn't add anything to the WiiKey feauture list, so why would you need this one too?

Nipi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Here the full text:

The first CycloWiz upgrade is almost ready! It will be released later this week together with instructions on how to upgrade your chip via DVD. Here are the new features:

- Direct boot of NTSC Wii imports on NTSC consoles (no patch needed)
- Direct boot of PAL Wii imports on NTSC consoles (no patch needed, partial compatibility)
- Direct boot of NTSC Wii imports on PAL consoles (no patch needed, partial compatibility)
- Runs imported GC games (partially without swap)
- Perfect compatibility (100% of games are working)
- Improved read (no more slowdowns)
- Compatible with DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW and DVD+RW (no bitsetting required)
- Fully upgradable via DVD
- Direct boot of Wii backups
- Direct boot of GC backups
- Direct boot of homebrew in GC mode
- Build-in audio fix (no patch required)
- Compatible with Multi-Disc games
- Stealth mode
- Multi-purpose LED
- Chips supplied in professional ESD packing
- Very easy to install
- It's the real thing, the chip is already shipping!

As you can see, thanks to the upgrade feature of CycloWiz, we'll make sure our customers always have the best chip in terms of features and compatibility.

The installation manual has been translated in seven different languages, check the download section!

So this really is about the firmware upgrade. I can't wait!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system