CycloDS Problem?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by snoggish, Aug 12, 2008.

Aug 12, 2008

CycloDS Problem? by snoggish at 12:05 AM (718 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. snoggish
    OP

Newcomer snoggish Newbie

United States
    Hi. I just got a Cyclo DS, annd call me stupid, but I can't seem to get my Micro SD card out of it. Everything works fine, I just can't get the MicroSD card out. Do I just keep pulling on it until it comes out?

2. Kbs

Member Kbs GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    Yeah when you first get the CycloDS it can be hard to get out. When I first got mine it was really hard to get out but it loosens the more you use it. So just yank a bit harder [​IMG]

3. Praetor192

Member Praetor192 GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    The first time it is hard, but don't yank it out. Find something small, thing and firm - like a piece of paper but thicker. take the corner of whatever this is and insert it between the bottom of the MicroSD and the part that touches the Cyclo. This will allow it to slide out easier, and then just gradually pull out the MicroSD.

4. Balrogs.Pain

Member Balrogs.Pain GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Well, i think you might be pushing it in thinking theres a spring (Well atleast thats what i thought when i first got my cyclo [​IMG] ) Just try and get someone with nails, and make him/her pick it out, thats how i got it out.

5. caffolote

Member caffolote GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The CycloDS is not spring loaded, is it? So you have to remove it manually with the tip of your nails to get it out?

6. miketh2005

Member miketh2005 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    yea the spings aren't really a good thing anyway (unless you get it made real good) cause they can break and stuff