Hacking CycloDS Problem?

snoggish

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. I just got a Cyclo DS, annd call me stupid, but I can't seem to get my Micro SD card out of it. Everything works fine, I just can't get the MicroSD card out. Do I just keep pulling on it until it comes out?

Kbs

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yeah when you first get the CycloDS it can be hard to get out. When I first got mine it was really hard to get out but it loosens the more you use it. So just yank a bit harder
tongue.gif

Praetor192

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The first time it is hard, but don't yank it out. Find something small, thing and firm - like a piece of paper but thicker. take the corner of whatever this is and insert it between the bottom of the MicroSD and the part that touches the Cyclo. This will allow it to slide out easier, and then just gradually pull out the MicroSD.

Balrogs.Pain

Trophies
XP
Country
Well, i think you might be pushing it in thinking theres a spring (Well atleast thats what i thought when i first got my cyclo
tongue.gif
) Just try and get someone with nails, and make him/her pick it out, thats how i got it out.

caffolote

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The CycloDS is not spring loaded, is it? So you have to remove it manually with the tip of your nails to get it out?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo