Hacking CycloDS is too hard to obtain...

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, yeah, I want to buy a CycloDS, but there are LOTS of things that are keeping me from obtaining one:

1: I can't acess the trading forum here at GBAtem yet... it would be a good help.

2: I can only pay using an unverified account on Paypal.

3: I live in Brazil, and to buy it here is just madness, since the price is so exorbitantly high. The other problem in this point is that most shops will just mail it... I've heard of something called "shipping as a gift", that would prevent import taxes, but I found only one shop that does this and it is out of CycloDS in its stock... [it was electrobee.com]

Can anyone give me a hand here? I'm starting to think that it would be easier to buy from someone instead of a site...

Nintendo_Chick

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would sell you my used evo. Its kind of old, but I just opened it, cleaned it, and put it back together, I haven't much in the past 6 months, but I was playing with it today, pokemon platinum works fine (as did the enhanced version) no problems after playing with it for a few hours. And I played about 20 other games, rts, cheats, everything seems to be working fine.

The microsd reader it came with broke :\ but if you are buying a sd card anyways they usually come with a cheep adapter if you want one.

I live in the US, I'll ship it how ever you want

I'll sell it for like $30 + what ever shipping is because I opened it to clean it so I ripped the sticker off (I still have it though lol)

Oh and I have the tin too if you want it, but I bet that would make shipping cost alot more, its up to you.

pm me if you want it or want more info about it.

leiger

Trophies
XP
Country
Findecanno said:
get an acekard they cheap easy to find and with AKAIO one of the best cards you can get in my opinion

I'd disagree (as my signature says)

But considering it's so much cheaper, I suppose someone that doesn't want RTS and the other extra features a Cyclo has would be better off getting the Acekard for the price it is.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: or fucking Clu Clu Land for that matter