Hacking CycloDS is too hard to obtain...

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Well, yeah, I want to buy a CycloDS, but there are LOTS of things that are keeping me from obtaining one:

1: I can't acess the trading forum here at GBAtem yet... it would be a good help.

2: I can only pay using an unverified account on Paypal.

3: I live in Brazil, and to buy it here is just madness, since the price is so exorbitantly high. The other problem in this point is that most shops will just mail it... I've heard of something called "shipping as a gift", that would prevent import taxes, but I found only one shop that does this and it is out of CycloDS in its stock... [it was electrobee.com]

Can anyone give me a hand here?

ecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try realhotstuff.com. email them to ask if they can declare it as 'Gift'. They will do that for you.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
first of all cycloDS is expensive, so how much are they selling in Brazil? how much different?
seriously if it is just a few USD or maybe 10 USD .... why want to go through all the troublesome or risk!

over my country flash card is very expensive! some of the sellers are selling it at a ridiculous price!

r4 III (red box) they would be selling it at x6 - x8 of the cheapest i can get from internet!
DSTT would be x2 - x8 of the cheapest i can get from internet!
a2ki is x2-x4 of the the cheapest i can get from internet...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ecash said:
Try realhotstuff.com. email them to ask if they can declare it as 'Gift'. They will do that for you.

Problem is, I don't think RHS will ship outside of America.

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RHS sure ships outside amerian, but I pay 80€ for my cycloDS last ere, to have it shipped to portugal... not worth it, get an AK2i from DX for 10€ and you'll be fine.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
if the shipping is gonna cost a fortune~! might as well get it from the country itself
smile.gif

guess someone have to pay for the rental

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
it freaking cost 78 USD here in norway.. i doubt u call that cheap :S M3 Real perfect bundle aslo cost 78 USD so its not cheap at all but its worth it since a game here cost about 46 USD or more :3

EDIT: that was whitout shipping... it cost about 8 USD to 23 USD depending on what kind of shipment u want -.-"

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
i bought mine from singapore it cost around 55 - 60 USD (without shipping)
i had to rely on my relative to bring it back for me
tongue.gif

a ak2i or r4-III cost around 50 USD~! muahahaha
crazy isnt it

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
iNNERDEATH said:
RHS sure ships outside amerian, but I pay 80€ for my cycloDS last ere, to have it shipped to portugal... not worth it, get an AK2i from DX for 10€ and you'll be fine.

i thought RHS stopped shipping outside of america, that's why i stopped buying from them a long time ago.

ecash

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jalaneme said:
iNNERDEATH said:

i thought RHS stopped shipping outside of america, that's why i stopped buying from them a long time ago.

Theo do ship international by FedEx. However, it is not as cheap as regular postal mail, but you get it fast.

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
/it's around the double of the price here, /when you find it selling. The main problem is that dollars are woth more than 2 times if compared to my country's money. /that means the price around here is about $200 - And that's pretty absurd...

Besides, I can't use my money on paypal anywhere out of the internet, and Brazillian sites don't accept it for payment :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj