Hacking CycloDS for DSi?

nash79

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Minox_IX said:
nash79 said:
Buttom line, does Cyclo DS work for DSI or no?
No it does not work with the DSi. I'd recommend a Ak2i or possibly a M3i Zero (but mostly I'd recommend the Ak2i
tongue.gif
) for that task.

I saw a video on their site showing a CycloDs Evolution working witha DSI. Is it fake? I wouldnt think they'd post a fake video on their website as they're pretty serious chaps

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
nash79 said:
Minox_IX said:
nash79 said:
No it does not work with the DSi. I'd recommend a Ak2i or possibly a M3i Zero (but mostly I'd recommend the Ak2i
tongue.gif
) for that task.

I saw a video on their site showing a CycloDs Evolution working witha DSI. Is it fake? I wouldnt think they'd post a fake video on their website as they're pretty serious chaps
I really doubt it's fake, but there is not a commercially available version of the CycloDS that works on the DSi.

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
eerrrmmm, crazy acekard fanboy, plz leave. now. im almost ABSOLUTELY sure that the cyclo tesam is making a cyclodsi flashcart, they already made one that run in ds mode on a dsi. but it is likely that they are waiting until they are able to make on running in full dsi mode (otherwise they would make all these carts, the mode would be cracked, and they would have to make new ones, so it makes bussiness sense)

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
nash79 said:
Minox_IX said:
nash79 said:
tongue.gif
) for that task.

No it's not fake. They have a prototype that works on the DSi, it's not really hard to do as pretty much all flash cart teams managed to create flash carts that work on the DSi.
The only difference here is that Team Cyclops never bothered to mass produce and sell the Cyclo that works for the DSi.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
baffle-boy said:
eerrrmmm, crazy acekard fanboy, plz leave. now. im almost ABSOLUTELY sure that the cyclo tesam is making a cyclodsi flashcart, they already made one that run in ds mode on a dsi. but it is likely that they are waiting until they are able to make on running in full dsi mode (otherwise they would make all these carts, the mode would be cracked, and they would have to make new ones, so it makes bussiness sense)

Team cyclops are not uber hackers or anything, they will not be able to hack DSi mode if people like team twiizers have yet to do it yet.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
baffle-boy said:

Why do you call me a fanboy i also like the m3i zero anyways the points is that why wait for it when there are already great card like the m3i and ak2 out i think everyone waiting for it is a real fanboy and yeah delta is smart the cyclo team are not hacking gods.It a flashcart god damn it just get the best one out there instead of being a "FANBOY" because thats what you think i am!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: