CycloDS Evolution fw 1.2 final w/ Evolution Tools

Sweater Fish Del

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The final version of CycloDS Evo firmware 1.2 is finally out for anyone that didn't want to use the beta versions and includes some good fixes since the last beta as well. Full announcement with the complete changelog since v1.13 is here:

http://www.teamcyclops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2277

And I think these are the updates from 1.2b3 for those who are curious:

Several game compatibility fixes (assuming some were fixed since beta-3)
DSLinux is now supported (worked previously but was broken in beta-3, now works again)
Moonshell soft reset is now supported (including after DPG playback, which didn't work in beta releases)
Hold SELECT while launching homebrew software to disable DLDI auto-patching
Will now try to execute ROM's even when auto-patching fails
Ingame menu supported for more games (maybe improved since beta-3, I don't know)
Many other miscellaneous fixes and additions

Once again, most of these new features like disabling DLDI autopatch for homebre and trying loading commercial ROMs 100% clean if the autopatch fails (this is needed for certain things like Passme ROMs or the E3 tech demos) were implemented after user requests.

Team Cyclops still tearing it up as ever!

This update also includes an all new Windows-based app called Evolution Tools that you can use for transfering ROMs to your microSD. It includes icon display for each ROM, option for RSA-safe trimming on the fly and customizing cheat codes, all in one convenient package.

Also an updated download of Moonshell for Evolution that has support for text bookmarks, audio file resume and the new RESET.MSE that works after DPG playback.

...word is bondage...

Chotaz

I'm back! :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
that's why i love CycloDS, the updates just keep coming and coming and coming and coming and coming.... anyways, you got my point xD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-