Country

Monkey01

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
i can't really understand much as it's all in german? i want to know if it takes xml files, and i've failed to find any information regarding that. videos look good so far, brain training booted from the health and safety screen?

It's Dutch, not German.
And because the firmware of the DS doesn't have a Dutch Health&Safety warning, the warning will be displayed by the game if the language is set to Dutch.

@THeLL:
"Dit betekent dat ook Download Play (Waarbij online content voor een spel gedownload kan worden) 100% is."
Download Play is not downloading content online, but the ability to share part of the game with people near you who don't have the game, so you can multiplayer with just one cart.

ah i see so the health and safety was in game from brain training becasue the actual DS dosn't support dutch language?
Jup. =)

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i can't really understand much as it's all in german? i want to know if it takes xml files, and i've failed to find any information regarding that. videos look good so far, brain training booted from the health and safety screen?

It's Dutch, not German.
And because the firmware of the DS doesn't have a Dutch Health&Safety warning, the warning will be displayed by the game if the language is set to Dutch.

soz, i can't tell the difference.
unsure.gif
ah i see so the health and safety was in game from brain training becasue the actual DS dosn't support dutch language?

Quay Cur

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.happynessplanet.com
XP
Country
United States
looking very promising. kinda makes me wish i'd waited on getting my R4, but the R4/M3 team shouldn't be too far behind with their new card, or at least a major update to the existing cards. having the capability of reading SDHC cards will be cool, but only in a couple months/year when I can afford the cards. and by the time the SDHC cards have gotten bigger and come down in price R4/M3 should have a new card out.

D

Deleted User

looking very promising. kinda makes me wish i'd waited on getting my R4, but the R4/M3 team shouldn't be too far behind with their new card, or at least a major update to the existing cards. having the capability of reading SDHC cards will be cool, but only in a couple months/year when I can afford the cards. and by the time the SDHC cards have gotten bigger and come down in price R4/M3 should have a new card out.
Probably Nintendo will have a new portable out when that happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F