1. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

i can't really understand much as it's all in german? i want to know if it takes xml files, and i've failed to find any information regarding that. videos look good so far, brain training booted from the health and safety screen?

2. Monkey01

Monkey01 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    Jup. =)

3. jalaneme

jalaneme Female Gamer

soz, i can't tell the difference. [​IMG] ah i see so the health and safety was in game from brain training becasue the actual DS dosn't support dutch language?

4. imgod22222

imgod22222 GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member

United States
    Tell me when they release something that lets you access the filesystem in slot 2 from slot1.

5. Quay Cur

Quay Cur Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    looking very promising. kinda makes me wish i'd waited on getting my R4, but the R4/M3 team shouldn't be too far behind with their new card, or at least a major update to the existing cards. having the capability of reading SDHC cards will be cool, but only in a couple months/year when I can afford the cards. and by the time the SDHC cards have gotten bigger and come down in price R4/M3 should have a new card out.

6. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

Probably Nintendo will have a new portable out when that happens.

7. 4saken

4saken Retired Ace Attorney

Yea but that console will be fat and ugly and won't have nice ways to run homebrew early on [​IMG] Won't stop me from getting one!

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Evolution, firmware, released