CycloDS commands/shortcuts?

Discussion in 'CycloDS' started by Darkcloak, Jun 12, 2009.

1. Darkcloak
    OP

Darkcloak Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2008
    United States
    Stuff like L+R+Y+B+A+X to return to the Cyclo menu while playing. Is there some kind of command to restart a rom? So I don't have to reload data from my microSD everytime I need to reset a game or reload a save.

2. Chrono_Tata

Chrono_Tata GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 26, 2008
    Thailand
    When you go to the enhanced menu and select return to main menu, hold down L and R and the game will automatically restart.

3. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    Are you talking about the in-game soft-reset? That combo is Start+Select+L+R for most games, and it's actually built into to game itself, not part of the CycloDS. Note that not all games have this feature, but the majority do, and I have yet to play a good game that doesn't.

4. Porkdish

Porkdish GBAtemp Fan

Jul 6, 2007
    -Pressing X in the rom menu will cycle display modes
    -Holding down SELECT while booting a NDS rom will create a real time save for it
    -Pressing (shoulder buttons) [L]eft and [R]ight skip a page up and page down respectively when navigating roms in the menu and also in the cheats list and in game text viewer.
    -Pressing SELECT when highlighting a GBA rom will let you pick whether to load it into NOR or SRAM on your slot 2 extension.

5. Darkcloak
    OP

Darkcloak Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 19, 2008
    United States
    Thanks for the replies, I didn't know about the soft-reset. With these tricks I should be able to cheat the dreaded RNG etc [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice