Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What's the difference between saveEditor and saveEditor2?

4544859055553.jpg
4544859072222.jpg

Save Editor2 is an update of the original. It includes the latest version of the software, but the old version will update automatically.

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mainly hate them because I never have the money when I need it. By the time I can even afford to bid, the auction is over and the item is gone. I`ve imported a few things from Amazon, which went kinda meh, but I cant find anything better
Personally, I use Play Asia, CD Japan (which isn't carrying Cyber Save Editor), and Yes Asia. I have had great experiences with all 3. I suggest checking them out for a Save Editor, games, or even consoles. I find their prices on new merchandise to be competitive to most other sights.

Mimi Hideyoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I use Play Asia, CD Japan (which isn't carrying Cyber Save Editor), and Yes Asia. I have had great experiences with all 3. I suggest checking them out for a Save Editor, games, or even consoles. I find their prices on new merchandise to be competitive to most other sights.

Ahhh yeah I`ve browsed around Play Asia before, but I`ll have to check out those other two. Thanks for the recommendations!

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think you should check Rakuten guys, it's the biggest online shopping site here in Japan and they also support international customers. You could find almost any Japanese products there.

http://global.rakuten.com/en/

Cyber gadget 3ds 2, 67.44 USD (I haven't check if shipping is included, I think only for free shipping)
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/mediaworld/item/12019736000/?s-id=borderless_browsehist_en
FYI: it says that Cyber Save Editor is not available for overseas shipping.

justln

Trophies
XP
Country
If you guys can get stuff from China or Taobao, they sell the Cybersave editor for 320 yuan or $52 USD.

C0dem8kr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I suggest using Play-Asia.com to buy the cyber gadget and the 3DS/Pokemon game. It does international shipping and is relatively cheap, depending on which shipping option you choose. I bought my one from there using the fast shipping and it arrived 2 days after purchase.
I already had a Japanese 3ds and game so I dont know how long they take to arrive. I bought my jap 3ds when I was in Japan last year.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4