Hacking Cyber Gadget Save Editor Now Supports Pokemon X/Y

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing it's this from the "usable for MH4 and Pokemon X/Y" tags. Did you use a JPN VPN or did it work out of the box for you?

That is the one. Mine will be here in a couple of days (it's already in transit.) To my knowledge, the ones that I have seen being used here in the US were able to use out of the box as I've yet to here of any issues (albeit that the number of units in circulation here is still very small.) However, I can't tell you firsthand on that one like I can on the Bank issue.

If I find out something concrete before I get mine and nobody else has posted the answer, I will let you know.

LordVanitas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
T2YmpkXslXXXXXXXXX_!!85017492.jpg

I'm guessing it's this from the "usable for MH4 and Pokemon X/Y" tags. Did you use a JPN VPN or did it work out of the box for you?
and why dont we have a ENG version yet?

h448

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and why dont we have a ENG version yet?

Presumably because it's a Japanese company and has never released an ENG version of its products? I tried finding their old PS3 one and I can't seem to find anything that's not Japan-import only so I don't think they'll have an English one unless they really decide there's money in the 3ds business.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaphotics SciresM

ha ha, these shared pictures are very entertaining ^_^"

* please continue to share these pokemon combinations *

hmm...so has anyone been able to confirm these edited pokemon can be sent to pokemon bank ?

also, are they wifi and locally blocked ?

Perma Megas are blocked locally (and WiFi), and hacks are blocked on WiFi. Anything that would be legal isn't blocked.

Bank doesn't care about legality and will store anything.

Reactions: breaktemp

MGS1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then I could just keep my North American 3DS and get the JP Pokémon X or Y cart. So I could order the CyberGadget

This question has been answered already been answered. As a matter of fact, it was answered exactly one post above and below the first time that you asked this question on the last page and you were quoted in one of the responses. Please read those posts.

breaktemp

D-Sun who was called D-Moon
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Kaphotics

awesome, and thanks again for the speedy reply ^_^"

since we are all having fun here...I would like to request a picture/video of the following :

a shiny mega-latias or mega-latios
with the ability wonder guard
holding the item soul dew
that is level 100 with a timid nature
who is a kalos native and knows the following moves
oblivion wing
roar of time
psystrike
tail glow

PokeChampion

yes, you can edit the save of a JP 3DS cart...but I believe you would still need a JP System to play it on.

* even for pokemon bank *

MGS1980

ha ha, yes it has been answered a few times...they could be hoping for an update.

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kaphotics

awesome, and thanks again for the speedy reply ^_^"

since we are all having fun here...I would like to request a picture/video of the following :

a shiny mega-latias or mega-latios
with the ability wonder guard
holding the item soul dew
that is level 100 with a timid nature
who is a kalos native and knows the following moves
oblivion wing
roar of time
psystrike
tail glow

For what purpose... literally anything is possible to hack (like in previous gens). Rather would spend time finding out new information like unlockable content / rebattle codes.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
For what purpose... literally anything is possible to hack (like in previous gens). Rather would spend time finding out new information like unlockable content / rebattle codes.

Pretty much this. Why waste time on doing insignificant ''pics requests'' when you could further your research? XD

But what are you guys working on as of now?

Apache Thunder

I have cameras in your head!
Trophies
Website
www.mariopc.co.nr
XP
Country
United States
lol. Someone needs to make a hacked Bidoof named Paul. Give it WonderGuard as it's ability, then give it the moves Roar of Time, Sheer Cold, Draco Meteor, and Fly. Then record a video of them using it in a mock battle against a previous WiFi opponent that was saved as a video. Hacked Pokemons are blocked from Wifi, but nobody said you can't use them in mock battles. :D

If you've been following a certain YouTuber you will pick up on the Paul the Bidoof reference. Paul has garnered a cult following it seems. :P

I would like to see what the fly animation looks like when a Bidoof is using that move. :P

I recreated him my self in Black 2, but there's no way in hell Pokebank would ever let me transport him. :P

Mc Nasty

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
Its possible create/send hoppa/volcanion in form of egg? convert any pokemon (hack) in egg and send via Wifi??
i want this pokemons but the limitations for transfer made imposible obtain it..

Kaphotics

badc0ded
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Its possible create/send hoppa/volcanion in form of egg? convert any pokemon (hack) in egg and send via Wifi??
i want this pokemons but the limitations for transfer made imposible obtain it..

Been asked multiple times, been answered multiple times. 'Egg' doesn't change anything, the hack checks do not care.

darvish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is there a tutorial on how to use the device anywhere? I'm interested in looking into purchasing one but am worried I won't be able to do anything with it due to the language barrier. Being able to create codes and edit saves in PKHex looks like it will be simple enough, but I'm not sure about using the editor itself to add codes or decrypt saves.

Reactions: rainparadesamurai

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
there is a PDF available on their official site however it is entirely in japanese so there is that... but that said heres a link to the FAQ section their support page have page translation ready to click when you get there ;) http://www.cybergadget.co.jp/support/faq/

@ kaphotics

Hello how have you been bud? Great work in r & d for gen 6 btw! pkhex is brilliant already!

TY SO MUCH! I AM REALLY LOOKING FORWARD TO POKECHECK COMING BACK UP! All this exciting new progress is encouraging! :D so you ever figure out those 2 bytes??? 0x16 and 0x17 I think it was if memory serves.

(and it may not lulz just curious what they turned out to be)

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
lol choking victim sums it up nicely bro...hahahah

Give the scene time to work out all this new progress. Besides bud, Datel will likely "react" to this one way or another and while i don't see it likely that power saves will ever allow us to make our own codes I have to agree with previous posters about the likelihood that they may release a more traditional action replay device now. Think of it this way perhaps this is the kick in the ass datel needed to get ALL REGIONS a proper more traditional action replay. Time will tell and cyber gadget has not been out all that long. (however their past indicates it is not likely we will see support outside of japan so we may as well get used to that in regard to this new cyber gadget device i'm afraid.

Reactions: ChokingVictim87

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?