Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Dark Fulgore

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I change the folder and border images but it doesn't work. Every other change I make works, but the folder and border, they don't change at all after applying the theme on the console. :(
I'm using YATA.

Sparks43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How do i make the cia? from the bodylz.bin and the bgm.bcstm

How do i create the cwav file to put into yata

Is my trackfile too big

Attachments

• theme.PNG
    theme.PNG
    2 KB · Views: 194

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I change the folder and border images but it doesn't work. Every other change I make works, but the folder and border, they don't change at all after applying the theme on the console. :(
I'm using YATA.

This should help:

I just went into photoshop and switch the R and B values and it switched to the colors that show up in the theme. That for the borders and folder color.

I found out later how to do it really easy in photoshop (probably possible in gimp too). In photoshop: Image>adjustments>channel mixer. Then in with the red output channel selected, change red to 0 and blue to 100. Then change the output-channel to blue and change blue to 0 and red to 100. In gimp its colors>components>channel mixer, and the exact same process.

Reactions: Dark Fulgore

Sliter

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should make a new thread but I think its not that important to do so buuut... I made a website still in HEAVY early alpha development and I think its good for trail! I made the website in mind of this thread, I had some people ask for a website that shows off 3ds themes as the forum is getting very crowded as it is around 50 pages long! Anyway the website URL is 3dsthemes DOT com, would love to here some feedback about it, thanks everyone who posts there themes on it. (currently non profit, I put allot of money and time into making this for the community and im not just trying to make a quick buck off you guys.)

1422486938.png

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys, I'm not sure if I should make a new thread but I think its not that important to do so buuut... I made a website still in HEAVY early alpha development and I think its good for trail! I made the website in mind of this thread, I had some people ask for a website that shows off 3ds themes as the forum is getting very crowded as it is around 50 pages long! Anyway the website URL is 3dsthemes DOT com, would love to here some feedback about it, thanks everyone who posts there themes on it. (currently non profit, I put allot of money and time into making this for the community and im not just trying to make a quick buck off you guys.)

1422486938.png
looks very good. I will start to upload my themes soon.

Rokkubro

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey! Success! Wow, the site looks really great :) I tried downloading a theme to test and it worked fine, I might upload my personal theme now if it's that easy.

Edit: Just noticed there's a slight typo on the site template. On every theme it says "created bye" instead of "created by". Thanks again for your good work!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: I'd like another 8 TB HDD yes thank you very much +1