Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Hey! Success! Wow, the site looks really great :) I tried downloading a theme to test and it worked fine, I might upload my personal theme now if it's that easy.

Edit: Just noticed there's a slight typo on the site template. On every theme it says "created bye" instead of "created by". Thanks again for your good work!

Thanks man, just have to fix that and my huge signature XD

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
The site looks really good! But can you please add the other preview picture to my majoras mask theme? The one on the site is wrong. Thx

email me the correct image at [email protected] btw the website shows my twitter, I would like most support questions to be pointed there unless I get a thread going on here

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Remastered version from my Majora´s Mask Horror/Skull Kid Theme.
BGM: Main theme from the game

Hope you enjoy.

hni_0042rifmv.jpg

Majora´s Mask: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t1jddm0hilfy9ay/Majoras Mask.rar?dl=0

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
To stop the spam here I am adding a discussion section on the website, I would love all further support questions there. any personal questions about the site/development I would love to here via twitter!

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Twitter? I have no twitter but doesn't matter, if you're not interested i'll wait for another theme hoster who wants to pick its work on a 3DS Theme Download Manager (Like DownloadMii is for Homebrews).

I just told you I made a discussion section on the website for stuff like this it! You can use your email your twitter or the personal forum on the website! Thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Ken will love his Microsoft Deck lol