Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

s1nharvest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had asked in YATA's thread since that is what I'm using but no one answered and I still can't figure it out. Since this thread is full of people that have done it I thought someone may answer.
How do I change the colour of the border around icons?
Also one I have not asked before how can I make those partial transparent squares in empty spots fully transparent?

Once I at least have the borders done I will be able to release my Game of Thrones theme.

The icon borders are pictures 04-05 in the custom theme editor. I don't know how to change the properties of those little squares, or if its even possible.

KeepPlanC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
heres my new theme of my favorite pokemon starter. enjoy:whip:
preview.jpg

Attachments

• Typhlosion.rar
    831.5 KB · Views: 565

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
*snip*
edit: I'm probably going to get another warning for saying that now i:lol:n my extra special warning box, that wont disappear whatever I try to do but that's all good I'm OK with that, me and my warning box have become very close over the years

I "didnt hear" any of that if you want to edit the post to talk about unicorns or something

Reactions: Reecey

shadowofdarkness

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is my theme based on Game of Thrones with no BGM. My personal copy has BGM of the intro music but I decided not to release it due to it being a full song and would be considered piracy.

preview.jpg

Attachments

• Daenerys.zip
    430.5 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Reecey and Rob Blou

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
Here is my theme based on Game of Thrones with no BGM. My personal copy has BGM of the intro music but I decided not to release it due to it being a full song and would be considered piracy.

View attachment 15005

Very good m8, needs some music to finish it off.

Edit:- Bud if you could please PM me the whole package I would like that :)

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country
Waow Manialwojo, your themes are just AWESOME now !!!

Lemanuel, your funky theme looks nice aswell !

I'm his No. 1 fan! hes sending me a photo of himself through the post to me signed & dated before he gets to famous for his work :lol: His themes are pretty cool though and getting better all the time. I just save them all in a folder on my PC, got one for every day of the month!

Reactions: MaNiAlJoWo

MaNiAlJoWo

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm his No. 1 fan! hes sending me a photo of himself through the post to me signed & dated before he gets to famous for his work :lol: His themes are pretty cool though and getting better all the time. I just save them all in a folder on my PC, got one for every day of the month!
:shy:

Reactions: Reecey

Reecey

Trophies
XP
Country

On a serious note to you don't worry m8 its fine I don't want you to feel like that at all, take it from me you should be very proud of your work and yourself, they are fantastic themes and you've put many working hours in to making them and also to help others be happy to use them, lets hope for plenty more to come from you buddy, its very good for the 3DS scene in general, cheers and keep it up and I'm sure many other members will totally agree with me too :yaynds: :yay:

Reactions: MaNiAlJoWo

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    AI needs money for AI drugs lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    "Ai Cocaine Is a hell of a drug."
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ai doc my reality prescriptions running low I need 5,000mg
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Ok for real i'm back
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    generative AI is getting better at animating stuff, but still looks like a fever dream in most cases
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    GOLD GRAIN 1/4 QUARTER BARS FOR LIKE $5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro lost all his money on gacha toys
    https://gachax2.com/
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i thought you were spamming
    +1
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just telling everyone i was collecting bullion, desperate times calls for desperate measures
  • T @ Texasauras:
    i was just "window" shopping
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna leave in any moment
  • T @ Texasauras:
    bro if i drop a stack on red and you drop a stack on black at the roulette table and we pushed, does that mean i gave you a stack?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Texasauras, i don't get it
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Wut
    +1
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    I don't have it you fucking monster
  • T @ Texasauras:
    what i didn't do anything!
  • T @ Texasauras:
    since i doubled up, or you lost your stack and if i gave it to you instead of running off at the roulette table does that mean i "gave" you a stack lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stop touching people's stacks
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Can I get AI to make Home Alone VS Micheal Jackson and R Kelly as the new wet bandits?
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i have access to an AI that makes CGI movie scenes
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    it's in beta
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If Jack didn't think about pussy he could've made some friends with a good few millionaires tbh