Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

ubergeek77

Post editing world champ.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just uploaded my theme to the new site! Expect an update to allow for bottom screen scrolling very shortly, as well as the release of a new theme (that is, if I can get the graphics to play nice when I try to get them to scroll).

Theme suggestions welcome; this is pretty fun.

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
Lol oh ok
Just uploaded my theme to the new site! Expect an update to allow for bottom screen scrolling very shortly, as well as the release of a new theme (that is, if I can get the graphics to play nice when I try to get them to scroll).

Theme suggestions welcome; this is pretty fun.

Lol not so much fun for me, im currently sorting through tons of "pronighraphic themes" if anyone wants to help me be my guest XD... Also would it be to much to put up a donate button? I did put allot of money getting the site up... heck the URL alone cost 26$

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi, here my custom Themes

Contra Boss Base
NO6AsVR.gif

2csEXAB.jpg
AqBQG9T.jpg

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!dc9GiQoB!5ynWNP0DNJWoC3_W1a85iWKAGmcb0IEzTQ2gHqQFHHs

Contra Jungle V2

ElOtroLado V3

ubergeek77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada

ubergeek77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's a Scene Spanish Forum.
Sorry if considered spam and also for my bad English

Your English isn't bad at all. Trust me - I've read far worse from native English speakers.

But about the theme, I'm glad you posted it. It looks very clean, almost like an official theme. I may go over there as well - I seriously need to brush up on my español, and going to a scene forum would be pretty fun to accomplish that.

Reactions: lemanuel

Crusard

Trophies
XP
Country
Your English isn't bad at all. Trust me - I've read far worse from native English speakers.

But about the theme, I'm glad you posted it. It looks very clean, almost like an official theme. I may go over there as well - I seriously need to brush up on my español, and going to a scene forum would be pretty fun to accomplish that.

I am glad that my English be decent:yaysp:

Sparks43

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would be happy to help in any way i can after this weekend is over(Busy time)

Previously modded forums and have a big interest in this taking off

Lol oh ok

Lol not so much fun for me, im currently sorting through tons of "pronighraphic themes" if anyone wants to help me be my guest XD... Also would it be to much to put up a donate button? I did put allot of money getting the site up... heck the URL alone cost 26$

DoJo_Master

Trophies
Website
www.3dsthemes.com
XP
Country
Canada
I would be happy to help in any way i can after this weekend is over(Busy time)

Previously modded forums and have a big interest in this taking off

Cool, contact me via email twitter or 3dsthemes forums when you get the chance! BTW is everyones themes showing up on the site? Ive heard that allot of the submissions arnt going through correctly :/

s1nharvest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does it have any other name? can you try reuploading it... very strange you are currently one of the 3 people havin trouble with the site oh and btw does your theme have nudity?

No nudity, its the specter knight theme earlier in this thread I will reupload it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong