Homebrew Custom Theme Thread

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
To make the effects I did in the texture gives the theme border below, I had to use the tabs.

Preview.png

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah i forgot about this part, you need to open this forum on your pc/laptop, if you dont then you cant see other people signature
What are you talking about? I'm on Android, and I see signatures perfectly fine!

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
This should be a limitation imposed by the browser you are using. That is, it does not load certain types of code.
Oh i see maybe my chrome is at fault here

I'm using Opera. I can't see signatures when I'm signed out, though.
Thank you, ill start using opera xD

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Well, this sucks... I just logged into my account on the site and saw that two of my themes are just gone. No idea why.
NSFW themes ?

Arecaidian Fox

fox-ott
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your theme may have inflicted some of the rules gives 3dsthem.
Check in the control panel gives 3dsthem if you received some Striker. If you have check the reason clicked on the link that is available next to the Strikers panel.
It'd be silly to have them both removed 7-9 months down the road after posting them. I can possibly see why one of them would be removed, but not the other.

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@miraclaime Try to access the site from Android using another browser. I suggest you use the Dolphin browser.
It'd be silly to have them both removed 7-9 months down the road after posting them. I can possibly see why one of them would be removed, but not the other.
Site rules have been updated recently, new specifications have been added to prevent posting certain content types. You have the preview of the theme that was deleted, if you could, you could post the image.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1