Ukraine
Last edited by Ryumaru,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
You were the only one who had problems with these files, I asked for help for @miraclaime and other users and this problem was not presented, the file worked perfectly.

https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-291#post-6982215
https://gbatemp.net/threads/custom-theme-thread.377399/page-291#post-6982233
Im sorry @Ryumaru it seems there was misunderstanding on my part.. i tho you were asking your psd files that i use, and yes im using your psd file from mega but not that psd file i havent use that file, seems like i miss that post of yours and im sure i dont remember clicking on your redirect link sorry
Ive tried it just now and it gave me the same error as @MartyDreamy but your psd files from before (like the one in attch file) is working

i also using PS CS6
screenshot error
psdpsdp.png

screenshot working
psdpsdp2.png

Attachments

• Re Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu.zip
    245.1 KB · Views: 123

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Im sorry @Ryumaru it seems there was misunderstanding on my part.. i tho you were asking your psd files that i use, and yes im using your psd file from mega but not that psd file i havent use that file, seems like i miss that post of yours and im sure i dont remember clicking on your redirect link sorry
Ive tried it just now and it gave me the same error as @MartyDreamy but your psd files from before (like the one in attch file) is working

i also using PS CS6
screenshot error
View attachment 74122

screenshot working
View attachment 74123
In your Photoshop only gave error in the guides. I am going to redo the files again, because I have passed these files to other people and did not present any errors.

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
In your Photoshop only gave error in the guides. I am going to redo the files again, because I have passed these files to other people and did not present any errors.
Hmm, i googling the errors just now but nothing came up, rather i found an update for CS6, just asking, is your PS CS6 is already an updated one ? maybe thats the problem
EDITS: my ps isnt updated yet, if your is already on recent updates then i will update mine too to avoid same problem in future

Last edited by miraclaime,

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Hmm, i googling the errors just now but nothing came up, rather i found an update for CS6, just asking, is your PS CS6 is already an updated one ? maybe thats the problem
EDITS: my ps isnt updated yet, if your is already on recent updates then i will update mine too to avoid same problem in future
I updated the link I saved the file directly in the forum. These files I tested on my cousin's PC and worked perfectly. I forgot to add a note if the tab is activated press control + 0 to enlarge the work area.

https://gbatemp.net/attachments/border-rar.74128/

I've never had problems with files made in upgraded versions. The only thing that can present error in Photoshop, is if you do not have the plugin that was used in the file.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

miraclaime

custom themes maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I updated the link I saved the file directly in the forum. These files I tested on my cousin's PC and worked perfectly. I forgot to add a note if the tab is activated press control + 0 to enlarge the work area.

https://gbatemp.net/attachments/border-rar.74128/

I've never had problems with files made in upgraded versions. The only thing that can present error in Photoshop, is if you do not have the plugin that was used in the file.
So which plugin that i need to use for the error that posed in my PS gone ?

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
So which plugin that i need to use for the error that posed in my PS gone ?
The file was created using the basic functions of Photoshop, which were included from the first CSS version. No plugins were used. Download the updated file and see if the error appears. If I had used some plugin, the moment you open the file, Photoshop informs you that the particular plugin is missing.

The new file is available at the end gives post.
https://gbatemp.net/entry/definitiv...as-the-official-nintendo-themes-part-1.12024/

Last edited by Ryumaru,
Reactions: miraclaime

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
What do you mean by yutub based ?
Themes like the one I made earlier. The one based on Chadtronic, the YouTuber.
It's finally done. After agonizing hours of my PC messing up.
I present to you... The Chadtronic Theme! This theme (even though the post announcing I was going to make it was posted approximately 1 hour ago (as of this writing)) took up much of my Friday, but was SO worth it. I'll put a preview below, as well as a Download Link.
E59pO3c

Name: A Chadtronic Theme. BGM: Chadtronic Credits. No SFX. No scrolling top screen. No scrolling bottom screen.
This theme was made using Usagi 3DS Theme Editor.
Download: 3dsthem.es

Ryumaru

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I think I might make more YouTuber-based themes. Probably on the ones that don't have a lot of them. What say you?
Download the program called pixiv for Android, it has thousands of images in HD. You can also access the website, but the application is much easier to find great images.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?