OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
sr2a170a1b894aws3.png

I'm not making a Mario fan game (probably never) I just felt like doing some of the assets in my style as I don't wanna get rusty from creating Pixel Art. I had a fun time with these and am looking forward to make some more if given motivation later on, but what do you gentlemen's think?

DragonMals

6th-7th Gen Retro Gaming Entusiast
Trophies
Country
United States
ofc he did
Alright my bad, I didn't read the post. That's my fault coming form my end. (although i kinda don't like it when people say ofc to me even if i don't pay attention lol)

Yeah I did, why?
I did NOT know that this was you! You're mad impressive with this!!!! I knew that you were a Pixel artist, but because I haven't seen your art before, I never expected them to be beyond my expectattions. Wonderful!

Cranesbill

Triumph Fury
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Colombia
Alright my bad, I didn't read the post. That's my fault coming form my end. (although i kinda don't like it when people say ofc to me even if i don't pay attention lol)

I did NOT know that this was you! You're mad impressive with this!!!! I knew that you were a Pixel artist, but because I haven't seen your art before, I never expected them to be beyond my expectattions. Wonderful!
Wow, thanks dude, that means a lot to me :D

• Love
Reactions: DragonMals

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Stop opening pms from @Psionic Roshambo +1