Kakkoii

Old fart
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
9th_Sage said:
Kakkoii said:
Error -1 is what HBB is giving also. HBB merely gives a description of the error instead of just saying Error ret -1.
All of those apps work fine for me with SDHC...do you have any other SD cards you can try? I'd also try reformatting the card (after backing everything on it up).

I have tried that. I've even tried the Panasonic SDHC formatter.

It can't be the SDHC, because it works for the Wii's SD channel, and for the HBC. Just not Wad Manager and HBB. So there must be a reason why it works on your system but not mine. Many other people have this same problem with SDHC's.

Posts merged

QUOTE(bnm81002 @ Jul 27 2009, 02:05 AM)
will someone make a folder for the HBC with an icon, meta and the boot.dol just like for the cIOS38 rev12, 13 and 13b versions?
Use your brain man!

Just replace the old boot.dol with the new one you downloaded. And edit the meta.xml using Notepad to change the information to rev 14.
You don't HAVE to change the meta.xml, only if you want to.

krazycade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you load another game without resetting the Wii?

Also I got Wii Sports Resort to work to the intro movie where it shows you how to connect the motion plus etc but after that finishes it just resets. Upon loading again it give me the option to return to game but that just resets the Wii too. Do I actually need the motion plus connected or can I play it without?

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
krazycade said:

Also I got Wii Sports Resort to work to the intro movie where it shows you how to connect the motion plus etc but after that finishes it just resets. Upon loading again it give me the option to return to game but that just resets the Wii too. Do I actually need the motion plus connected or can I play it without?

There was an error where if you did not reset the wii and booted another game the wii would freeze.

Yes of course you need Wii motion Plus thats the whole point of the game to demo the accessory playing it without would be pointless .

Nirvana

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
krazycade said:

The same way you would reload an actual game. Go back to the system menu, go to the Loader, pick a new game.

Jeez, do you need instructions on how to turn the console on?

Alex Finlay

Trophies
XP
Country
Nirvana said:
krazycade said:

The same way you would reload an actual game. Go back to the system menu, go to the Loader, pick a new game.

Be nice to noobs, harrasing them about their mistakes won't make them learn from them. It will just get them angry and upset about it.

Also i have yet to try Rev14 and NAND emulation but it looks very promising.
Just a little question about the Nand Emulation:
If the nand you emulating has wii shopping channel(Obviously will unless you have removed it) Also has an account with alot of VC games, does that mean i could copy them?...(just rethough it nvm lol, wouldn't mind a answer though)

Also i may make multiple nand files for example: are have 1 of every Type: Pal for example. Or japan.

Also if i installed alot of hacks like CiosCorp and softmii and basicly stuff that lets me do ANYTHING to my wii, currently more then i do, Save the nand backup then delete all that crud accept for the good stuff, could i emulate the backup and use all the stuff like cioscorp, and if i say for example changed anything while on that backup would it save to the nand file i had made in the first place, IF SO COOOOOOL.

For those who don't mind reading; Im not new to the seen, so not new but i do act like a noob when new things come out so my first line is a bit hypocritical of me.
Thanks, Alex. Also Thanks Everyone who tested it, and Wanin for releasing it, im very grateful that you don't mind using your time even though you have idiots on your back wanting you to release it as it is, when you would rather iron it out first.

krazycade

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nirvana said:
krazycade said:

Jeez do you need to be such a dick to people?

Besides Im not really a noob..I just wanted to clarify if the reset was due to the motion plus not being present or the loader itself.
smile.gif

jabmaster2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haven't had time to install it yet. Just curios if you still have turn anti 002 fix for games like ghostbusters. Or do u turn on any fix at all?

nknave

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
There is no Anti 002 Fix anymore.

I wonder if this removed the old 002 error on older games?

UP: The Game loads to Error 002, I think It might be 002b cause it loads IOS53, but patching to IOS249, same error using Rev14.

Why didn't WaninKoko fix the 002b instead of removing the error support?

Not complaining, but it would of been nice to see the end of this error on Rev14.

djda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Barbados
jabmaster2 said:
Haven't had time to install it yet. Just curios if you still have turn anti 002 fix for games like ghostbusters. Or do u turn on any fix at all?

I have heard different stories from people some confirming this is true others saying you still need it on. So i guess you could try testing it eventually and see i dont have ghostbusters so i cant confirm. However in the changelog he said the module was removed

QUOTE(Tichinde925 @ Jul 26 2009, 10:10 PM) But is the USB gamespeed as fast as it originally was in CIOS rev9? Or is it still slow as it is in CIOS rev13?

I dont think its as fast as 9 but its definitely faster than 13 its somewhere around the middle of the revs not the fastest nor the slowest.

And @ Alex Finlay The app for NAND emulation has not been released yet its just supported in this version so another rev does not need to be relased when that comes out. It should be out in about a month or less.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
ApolloCheese said:
Logan said:
I don't know whether its just the placebo effect or something, but anyone else think the games boot up a lot faster with rev 14?
no placebo effect, the games are booting up really fast:D
beside the reset glitch i noticed that he also fixed some wiiconnect24 issue, because i can now download the latest data in mario kart channel
gbasp.gif

bow.gif
great work once again!!!
bow.gif
Yes, I also noticed a speed increase. But I only tested disk channel, not USB yet.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Merged with B-Blue's thread because his was posted first, however there was more discussion here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.