Currently trying to instal Pokemon Vega as a CIA

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Mr.ButtButt, Sep 2, 2016.

1. Mr.ButtButt
    OP

Mr.ButtButt The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3

Sep 22, 2015
    United States
    This probably isn't possible. However, i figured i'd try, since Vega seems like a pretty cool rom hack. The farthest I've gotten the game to work is it loads up the intro normally, but once it goes to the title screen- poof, black screen and nothing. The bottom screen still works and stuff like a regular GBA VC game. But no title music, no other sound or anything.

Like I said, this probably isn't possible. I jsut wanted to try it out, since it'd be cool to have on the go. Anyone willing to take a shot at this is free too. I've been using the "Ultimate GBA Injector" by @Asdolo who's done magnificent work with his injectors.

THanks GuYS!!

Last edited by Mr.ButtButt, Sep 2, 2016
  2. shadow910512

shadow910512 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 24, 2016
    Malaysia
    Meowland
    i dont think pokemon vega would be playable via injection
    the game iinm only works on vba emulators (maybe it need a function thats only available on vba?)
    i have tried playing on gpsp and it wont run past the intro screen

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  3. thisisallowed

thisisallowed 中国御宅族

Oct 8, 2015
    China
    Jinan, Shandong
    Something to do with the BIOS. As the 3DS=Real GBA for almost everything, this is a problem.

Mr.ButtButt likes this.
  4. Mr.ButtButt
    OP

Mr.ButtButt The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3

Sep 22, 2015
    United States
    Oh well. It was worth a shot :D

5. DualBladedKirito

DualBladedKirito The Black Swordsman

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    United States
    I play this game perfectly on gpsp with retroarch on my 3ds. And yes it's the original gba bios that it is incompatible with.