Homebrew Currently trying to instal Pokemon Vega as a CIA

Mr.ButtButt

The Cancer Of Gbatemp <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This probably isn't possible. However, i figured i'd try, since Vega seems like a pretty cool rom hack. The farthest I've gotten the game to work is it loads up the intro normally, but once it goes to the title screen- poof, black screen and nothing. The bottom screen still works and stuff like a regular GBA VC game. But no title music, no other sound or anything.

Like I said, this probably isn't possible. I jsut wanted to try it out, since it'd be cool to have on the go. Anyone willing to take a shot at this is free too. I've been using the "Ultimate GBA Injector" by @Asdolo who's done magnificent work with his injectors.

THanks GuYS!!

Last edited by Mr.ButtButt,

shadow910512

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
i dont think pokemon vega would be playable via injection
the game iinm only works on vba emulators (maybe it need a function thats only available on vba?)
i have tried playing on gpsp and it wont run past the intro screen

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

thisisallowed

中国御宅族
Trophies
XP
Country
China
the game iinm only works on vba emulators (maybe it need a function thats only available on vba?)
Something to do with the BIOS. As the 3DS=Real GBA for almost everything, this is a problem.

Reactions: Mr.ButtButt

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I play this game perfectly on gpsp with retroarch on my 3ds. And yes it's the original gba bios that it is incompatible with.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all